The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Pantywaste

Started by Anonymous, December 09, 2018, 02:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Ok cool Blazor, I'm glad were on the same page.

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
I've taken a look at it too. That's five minutes of my life I will never get back.

No shit eh? Lol   not even one topic about anything worth discussing.

Insecure people trying to land the knock-out insult. :crazy:

I can see that, but all of their insults are repetative and lame.  What a waste of time.

Anonymous

You put it succinctly when you said "ewww, zero class."

Oh I know.  It's TRUE.   I know people like that IRL..or shall I say, knew.

I've was always a good person with a big heart.  I always helped people.  A lot of these people I tried helping had big problems and remind me of the posters at TR, or the morons in general next door.

I just turned 40 this year.  I dont know if it's a milestone mark or a point in life but...I am DONE with helping people, even peoples kids.  The answer is no.  Ive seriously set up boundaries for myself and refuse to talk to certain people.  Ive even kicked out and banned certain kids from coming into my home or hanging out with my kid.  I had to sit down with her and tell her some losers are just not worth your time...she got the message and was smart enough to drop those friends...she ignores them now, doesnt return texts or associate with any of them...unbelievable how some of them continuously text her nasty things...reminds me of the loser posters, just dont know when to stop....but doesnt respond and ignores them...it has died down.

I blame the parents for these kids behaviour.  They dont do anything to help their kids.  One of them doesnt even care that her daughter is not going to school at all, walks the street at any hour and she allows her to drink and smoke pot....what a fuckin idiot! Shes setting her kid up for failure...to become an addict and just a loser in general.

I've really recoursed my life.  I've shut the doors to almost everyone, for the time being...I want zero negativity in my life...and I dont want to hear from those who are constantly talking about themselves and how fabulous they think they are...no one cares, literally.  When people get like that, I can see they have no one in their lives, mental issues or serious problems...there is NOTHING great about them.

In order for myself to live a positive life with positive vibes is to just shut these people out.  I dont care about texts from them that I'm such a terrible friend and whatnot behaviour....they will never see how their constant negative behaviour has its consequences on other people.  It's worth putting that wall up for some peace and positivity.

You and I are born in the same  year Berry.

ac_smile

I think I am a few months or more older than you.....my  birthday is March 2.

Berry Sweet

Exactly 4 months older :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Exactly 4 months older :)

ac_smile

Bricktop

I GOT MY RACK SHOT!!!

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2Fee%2F8d%2F9f%2Fee8d9f7a208dff0d4544a1d50b1bd2ae.jpg&f=1">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Pantywaste"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I never did get that rack shot.

And you fucking never will

I sent one to Freud before I told him exactly how I'd suck his dick. You ? I wouldn't let your geriatric cunthound ass e-finger me, let alone wank to my tits.

I hope that sinks in

Eww  :beurk:   zero class

True, but that spic can scrub a shitter better than any wetback maid  that has ever worked for us. I am so impressed with her menial task ability I am thinking about  raising her pay up to twenty five cents an hour.

Bricktop

25c???

For that you get side benefits...know what I mean??? :43(2):

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"25c???

For that you get side benefits...know what I mean??? :43(2):

ac_blush

Berry Sweet

Very nice! Way better than grandmas saggy tits.

(The rack shot...I didnt realize there was a 2nd page)

Bricktop

Well, it wasn't what I was expecting.

Quote from: "Kylie"Seeing my rack would make you wanna drink my bath water

:beurk:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Very nice! Way better than grandmas saggy tits.

Anything is better than that.

Bricktop

Freud and Flea are having a spat over whether or not Freuds BFF should post at Flea's forum.

JOE

Quote from: "Bricktop"Freud and Flea are having a spat over whether or not Freuds BFF should post at Flea's forum.

Wha y'all so meayun ta Kahlee, BT?!

Yaw gotta show 'er a liddle kahndness...

An' shane a laght on everyone ya see...

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Freud and Flea are having a spat over whether or not Freuds BFF should post at Flea's forum.

Who is Freud's BFF?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
You and I are born in the same  year Berry.

ac_smile

I think I am a few months or more older than you.....my  birthday is March 2.

Yours is the easiest bday to remember on here. I've mentioned it before, but you are exactly 1 day older than my wife was lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.