Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Pantywaste

Started by Anonymous, December 09, 2018, 02:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

You never really know a person.  The next time you are out, take a look around...you dont know those people around you...you could be sitting next to a career criminal, someone who went to prison for murder, drug dealers, rapists, addicts trying to keep it together....etc..

If you could read the minds or k ow everyone's history in a public space, you would be disgusted and never want to leave home.

No joke.  This world is a disgusting place.

Berry Sweet

I dont dwell on those things...I focus on the positive things in my life.

But I'm just putting it out there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"You never really know a person.  The next time you are out, take a look around...you dont know those people around you...you could be sitting next to a career criminal, someone who went to prison for murder, drug dealers, rapists, addicts trying to keep it together....etc..

If you could read the minds or k ow everyone's history in a public space, you would be disgusted and never want to leave home.

Drinking excessively and posting obscenities at people who have done nothing wrong to them though..

I know they are projecting, but still.

Bricktop

They are mentally unstable.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"You never really know a person.  The next time you are out, take a look around...you dont know those people around you...you could be sitting next to a career criminal, someone who went to prison for murder, drug dealers, rapists, addicts trying to keep it together....etc..

Drinking excessively and posting obscenities at people who have done nothing wrong to them though..

It makes them feel powerful.  Deep down they know they are losers in life and on the forums....so projecting their 'loserness' on other posters gives them a high in their mentally ill state.

Sadly, they do not realize that other people can literally see what a massive loser they really are....but they think they are so sneaky about it.

Gaon

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

It makes them feel powerful.  Deep down they know they are losers in life and on the forums....so projecting their 'loserness' on other posters gives them a high in their mentally ill state.

Sadly, they do not realize that other people can literally see what a massive loser they really are....but they think they are so sneaky about it.

Like Joe. See how defensive and irrationally angry he he gets when mocked for being an adult virgin.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

The Latin Lunatic thinks we are worked up because she changed her handle. Does anyone even notice when she's here let alone what it's latest handle is.

These forums attract crackpots like like flies to a steaming pile of dung.

Bricktop

I'm waiting for her to do a podcast, like that other batshit buffoon, Freud.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"The Latin Lunatic thinks we are worked up because she changed her handle. Does anyone even notice when she's here let alone what it's latest handle is.

These forums attract crackpots like like flies to a steaming pile of dung.

Oh I know. And that Kylie, Panty or whatever the Mexican toilet bowl cleaner calls itself is nuttier than a fruitcake.

And her forum is ultra proggy. It's not even readable. I don't know how Dinky the alcoholic can stand it. On second thought, maybe that's why he drinks.

Bricktop

But he was a substance abuser before he joined her forum.

Birds of a feather, Engineer...birds of a feather...

Frood

Bricktop seems really obsessed about those posters.
Blahhhhhh...

Gaon

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Bricktop seems really obsessed about those posters.

He has no respect for them, but he does not seem obsessed with your forum. I don't blame him either.

Someone sent me the link that  forum. It's too leftist for my tastes.
The Russian Rock It

JOE

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"With the way they post, it's no doubt many of them have substance abuse problems.

I never knew so many people had substance abuse problems before these forums.

You sure have a lot of 'em on your forum, Fashionista.

And for that I commend you for taking such good care of your cabal of overgrown middle aged teenage brats. And I hope you continue to. In that regard, you provide a valuable service to them as they've nowhere else to go. You must be a saint as I wouldn't have the patience nor compassion to put up with them.

You make a good mother for them as you must be irl.

And you 'n me have a bit in common in that we are among the few without drug dependency, substance abuse problems, mental issues, criminal records or runins with the law.

...see? contrary to to what you might assime, i just said something good about you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"With the way they post, it's no doubt many of them have substance abuse problems.

And for that I commend you for taking such good care if your cabal of overgrown middle aged teenage brats. And I hope you continue to. In that regard, you provide a valuable service to them as tgey've nowhere else to go.

And you 'n me have a bit in common in that we are among the few without drug dependency, substance abuse problems, mental issues, criminal records or runins with the law.

...see? contrary to to what you might assime, i sau something good about you.

Who besides Herman(which he admits) and possibly Dinky Dianna have alcohol and drug problems?

Frood

Quote from: "JOE"

And for that I commend you for taking such good care if your cabal of overgrown middle aged teenage brats. And I hope you continue to. In that regard, you provide a valuable service to them as tgey've nowhere else to go.

...see? contrary to to what you might assime, i sau something good about you.

Who besides Herman(which he admits) and possibly Dinky Dianna have alcohol and drug problems?

:laugh3:

Why do I have substance abuse problems? Because some aged nutzoid with open prescriptions has dreamt it up?
Blahhhhhh...