The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Pantywaste

Started by Anonymous, December 09, 2018, 02:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
You and I are born in the same  year Berry.

ac_smile

I think I am a few months or more older than you.....my  birthday is March 2.

Yours is the easiest bday to remember on here. I've mentioned it before, but you are exactly 1 day older than my wife was lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"I GOT MY RACK SHOT!!!

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2Fee%2F8d%2F9f%2Fee8d9f7a208dff0d4544a1d50b1bd2ae.jpg&f=1">

:roll:

I've got some interesting shot glasses.

Anonymous

I  would like to get a wall mounted liquor rack for my condo.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"I  would like to get a wall mounted liquor rack for my condo.

That would be cool. I have a wood tray that holds all mine, and its on the bar. My kitchen has an island, and on half of it is a bar counter.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Bricktop"Freud and Flea are having a spat over whether or not Freuds BFF should post at Flea's forum.

Who is Freud's BFF?

His name is Rowan, and his handle is Sum C'unt amongst many others. He tried to join here but you booted him before he could get anywhere.

He is a highly unpleasant heroin addict who hates the entire world. Flea won't have him in her forum, which is testimony to how unpleasant he is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Freud and Flea are having a spat over whether or not Freuds BFF should post at Flea's forum.

Who is Freud's BFF?

His name is Rowan, and his handle is Sum C'unt amongst many others. He tried to join here but you booted him before he could get anywhere.

He is a highly unpleasant heroin addict who hates the entire world. Flea won't have him in her forum, which is testimony to how unpleasant he is.

Is the rumor true about Dinky Freud being a peddler of narcotics. I have had alcohol and drug addictions since grade nine, so I aint judging.

Bricktop

Who can say what is true about rumours. He associates with a known heroin addict, and cocaine users.

I have not bought any shit from him...so cannot testify as to the veracity of the rumours. However, did he not say he was employed in the "health" industry???

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Who can say what is true about rumours. He associates with a known heroin addict, and cocaine users.

I have not bought any shit from him...so cannot testify as to the veracity of the rumours. However, did he not say he was employed in the "health" industry???

More like unhealthy industry.

Bricktop

Well, it's fucked up his head, that's for sure.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, it's fucked up his head, that's for sure.

I cannot be casting stones.

Bricktop

That's OK. Pass them to me. I can throw them at him all day long.

Berry Sweet

With the way they post, it's no doubt many of them have substance abuse problems.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"With the way they post, it's no doubt many of them have substance abuse problems.

I never knew so many people had substance abuse problems before these forums.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"With the way they post, it's no doubt many of them have substance abuse problems.

Oh geez...its everywhere.  Lot of people have problems.  Youd be surprised who you know irl, or even people you work with, youd never realize they have issues or substance abuse problems.  Many people hide it well.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Oh geez...its everywhere.  Lot of people have problems.  Youd be surprised who you know irl, or even people you work with, youd never realize they have issues or substance abuse problems.  Many people hide it well.

ac_umm