The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Pantywaste

Started by Anonymous, December 09, 2018, 02:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"And you can be sure she will be gloating over this trophy thread in her own rat's nest.

I wonder why Freud doesn't post here so much? ac_umm

He doesn't post much at VF anymore either. He seems more comfortable in flea's TRF environment.

Berry Sweet

These kinds of people believe their own lies.  There is no help for them.  Do not try to help them, it's a waste of your time and anyone's time in general.

This fake belief of being "banned" from a forum is just as childish as how many "likes" one can get on instagram.  It's all pointless and useless behaviour.

Ignore  walk away, grey rock.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"These kinds of people believe their own lies.  There is no help for them.  Do not try to help them, it's a waste of your time and anyone's time in general.

This fake belief of being "banned" from a forum is just as childish as how many "likes" one can get on instagram.  It's all pointless and useless behaviour.

Kylie was neither banned nor is she being honest about her posts being edited..

I told her not to post links to her forum and she kept doing it..

Try that on VF and see what happens.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Just best off ignoring these kinds of people.  They are everywhere, on forums and in person; irl.   They are useless individuals, they dont add any quality to life.

People that know me, know that everyone gets a chance, irl and on forums..

Some people just can't help themselves.

Some people do all this purposely.  They thrive on it.  They want your reaction.  Just the fact they are being talked about in a thread makes their panties wet.  It's really messed up behaviour.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"These kinds of people believe their own lies.  There is no help for them.  Do not try to help them, it's a waste of your time and anyone's time in general.

Of course shes going to lie, she wants your reaction, so she can toy with you.  She gets off on it, just like Mel.

Everyone knows she is not banned, even over there.  But these kinds of people are so messed up in the head the believe their own delusions.

Dont be a part of their world.

Bricktop

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Bricktop"And you can be sure she will be gloating over this trophy thread in her own rat's nest.

He doesn't post much at VF anymore either. He seems more comfortable in flea's TRF environment.

It's where he belongs. And I'm sure he's grown weary of perpetuating a failed troll ad nauseum.

I miss him.

:roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Of course shes going to lie, she wants your reaction, so she can toy with you.  She gets off on it, just like Mel.

Everyone knows she is not banned, even over there.  But these kinds of people are so messed up in the head the believe their own delusions.

Dont be a part of their world.

That is really fucked up. And the worse part is, I know what you are saying is one hundred per cent correct.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

It's where he belongs. And I'm sure he's grown weary of perpetuating a failed troll ad nauseum.

I miss him.

:roll:

I paid no attention to his I'm a woman troll and looked only at his  posts. And sometimes his posts were decent. When you got past the word games.

Berry Sweet

It's pointless with them...if you engage in conversation with them, you will just end up in circles....it boring repetative behaviour in which they thrive on, they love it...they love talking negatively about the same things over and over again...the cycle never ends....Mel is an excellent example...evs, mimi, fash etc....there is no help for these kinds of people...they are untreatable...seriously.

Bricktop

And just to set the record straight...

"Kylie Jenner wrote:

If I show you one of my best rack shots, will you join my new forum ?"

I know it's bad form to post PM's, but as she claimed I was the one instigating the request to get a rack shot, I feel it's justified in defending oneself against what is effectively an accusation of sexual harassment.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"And just to set the record straight...

"Kylie Jenner wrote:

I know it's bad form to post PM's, but as she claimed I was the one instigating the request to get a rack shot, I feel it's justified in defending oneself against what is effectively an accusation of sexual harassment.

What a mental misfit. :crazy:

Besides, as if anyone would want to see a middle aged woman with a brood of kids' flabby tits.

Bricktop

She is a grandmother...

Berry Sweet

"Kylie Jenner wrote:

She definitely plays head games.  I can see that.  I dont believe any of the stories she made up about  many posters.

She went too far with skinz.  I miss the guy, hes a cool poster.  He obviously knows what a shit show some posters are and moved on in life.  Good for him.  But it's sad these kinds of posters deliberately come to a forum to purposely cause these problems and lose posters because of them.  This is why I am saying, ignore them...dont give them a reaction, they dont deserve one.

Berry Sweet

"Kylie Jenner wrote:

What a mental misfit. :crazy:

Besides, as if anyone would want to see a middle aged woman with a brood of kids' flabby tits.

Exactly.

Bricktop

Unfortunately, this trophy thread will be linked in a thread in her forum. She will gloat about how people talk about her even when she is not around, on the perverted premise that this is a reflection of her notoriety and fame.

Such is the delusional of flametown.