The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Pantywaste

Started by Anonymous, December 09, 2018, 02:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Bricktop"And just to set the record straight...

"Kylie Jenner wrote:

If I show you one of my best rack shots, will you join my new forum ?"

I know it's bad form to post PM's, but as she claimed I was the one instigating the request to get a rack shot, I feel it's justified in defending oneself against what is effectively an accusation of sexual harassment.

She definitely plays head games.  I can see that.  I dont believe any of the stories she made up about  many posters.

She went too far with skinz.  I miss the guy, hes a cool poster.  He obviously knows what a shit show some posters are and moved on in life.  Good for him.  But it's sad these kinds of posters deliberately come to a forum to purposely cause these problems and lose posters because of them.  This is why I am saying, ignore them...dont give them a reaction, they dont deserve one.

I felt bad about it..

She claimed it happened here too.

:sneaky2:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Unfortunately, this trophy thread will be linked in a thread in her forum. She will gloat about how people talk about her even when she is not around, on the perverted premise that this is a reflection of her notoriety and fame.

Such is the delusional of flametown.

Is low self esteem a requirement for registering on her new TRF forum?

Bricktop

From what I could tell, it really is TRF on another server, so they are all flamers. There are 2 types of flamers...those with low self esteem seeking a way of gaining respect without actually showing their faces, and those who prey on them.

Female flamers are an interesting sub-species, though. They seem more inclined to a kind of digital masochism.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Bricktop"And just to set the record straight...

"Kylie Jenner wrote:

If I show you one of my best rack shots, will you join my new forum ?"

I know it's bad form to post PM's, but as she claimed I was the one instigating the request to get a rack shot, I feel it's justified in defending oneself against what is effectively an accusation of sexual harassment.

She definitely plays head games.  I can see that.  I dont believe any of the stories she made up about  many posters.

She went too far with skinz.  I miss the guy, hes a cool poster.  He obviously knows what a shit show some posters are and moved on in life.  Good for him.  But it's sad these kinds of posters deliberately come to a forum to purposely cause these problems and lose posters because of them.  This is why I am saying, ignore them...dont give them a reaction, they dont deserve one.

I felt bad about it..

She claimed it happened here too.

:sneaky2:

That's what she wants.  Dont feel bad about it.  It's all fake and shes getting a reaction from you.  Dont bother anymore.  Everything these kinds of people say is 100% bullshit, they manipulate the entire story to their liking and disgusting enough, they believe it themselves.

I made a post in the lounge about myself and some things I went thru IRL with a narc.  They are best avoided.  Dont feel bad or guilty about their pathetic behaviour, it's all manipulation.  You are a nice person Fash and you are a Christian as well...you are a prime target for these kinds of people....you dont have to believe them or be nice to them because their whole point is to squish you and make you feel small.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"Unfortunately, this trophy thread will be linked in a thread in her forum. She will gloat about how people talk about her even when she is not around, on the perverted premise that this is a reflection of her notoriety and fame.

Such is the delusional of flametown.

It's so pathetic.  

I cant understand how some people love talking fake bullshit and starting ridiculous arguments on forums all day long.  What a useless waste of time and a life.

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"You are not banned here, but you  can't be posting links to your forum..

I asked you to stop, but you continued to do that..

You can't do it at VF and you can't do it here..

I realize the only reason you come here or to VF is to poach posters for your new TRF forum, but you will have to learn to be more subtle about it.

I gotta hand it ta me...

...I'm one of the few posters here who manages ta git along with everyone on all 3 forums, Fashionista.

4 ifya count Bastard Factory.

That's quite a feat y'know.

I even get along with cc sometimes.

An extremely difficult task since she's Jewish, but not that special Ashkenazi kind, eh?

cc

I'm unaware of anyone JoJo gets along with here or anywhere. Closest might be the nazi and that's as low as any person can get.

He's actually become the nazi's stooge / tool, a "nothing" being "played" / used like a fiddle  ... albeit willingly (because he knows that I know what he is and make no bones about that) .. a willing stooge if you will parroting the lowlife nazi's hate spiel because he actually thinks it works for him

There has never been an instant in time when he got along with me ... I had him figured for the lowlife he is way back in DV Daze when I spotted the hate stored deep within & need to be an attention whore he has within himself ..

I don't profess to be right on every first impression, but this dork I had right on from the gitgo ... he has consistently proven that initial impression  to be correct with every single post of his I have seen

Thus I have kept him on ignore for a long time now and only rarely  peek when my instinct says timing is right to take a  quick boo

As to this Kylie critter of the OP, I know little .. just bits and pieces here and there .. none of which was impressive
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I'm unaware of anyone JoJo gets along with here or anywhere. Closest might be the nazi and that's as low as any person can get.

He's actually become the nazi's stooge / tool, a "nothing" being "played" / used like a fiddle  ... albeit willingly (because he knows that I know what he is and make no bones about that) .. a willing stooge if you will parroting the lowlife nazi's hate spiel because he actually thinks it works for him

There has never been an instant in time when he got along with me ... I had him figured for the lowlife he is way back in DV Daze when I spotted the hate stored deep within & need to be an attention whore he has within himself ..

I don't profess to be right on every first impression, but this dork I had right on from the gitgo ... he has consistently proven that initial impression  to be correct with every single post of his I have seen

Thus I have kept him on ignore for a long time now and only rarely  peek when my instinct says timing is right to take a  quick boo

Joe loves gossip. Apparently that's a common trait among adult virgins,

cc

I think of him more as a hateful attention whoring dimwit ... and yes, a  gossip monger and an extremely  ineffective wannabe shit disturber

He sure tries hard  .. but is not bright enough to be effective with any of his objectives

That's my negatives for today. I'm done   ac_biggrin
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Fashionista"You are not banned here, but you  can't be posting links to your forum..

I asked you to stop, but you continued to do that..

You can't do it at VF and you can't do it here..

I realize the only reason you come here or to VF is to poach posters for your new TRF forum, but you will have to learn to be more subtle about it.

I gotta hand it ta me...

...I'm one of the few posters here who manages ta git along with everyone on all 3 forums, Fashionista.

4 ifya count Bastard Factory.

That's quite a feat y'know.

I even get along with cc sometimes.

An extremely difficult task since she's Jewish, but not that special Ashkenazi kind, eh?

Do you know what it is your saying?

You "get along" with liars, traitors, misfits, miscreants and assholes in 3 other forums. Good for you.

But you do NOT "get along" with the members here. We regard you as a serial troll, pest and waste of space.

Carry on getting along.

Anonymous

Old fleabag is a liar, an idiot and a mental case, but that spic maid can sure put a shine on a shitter.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/TRAVEL/06/24/hotel.housekeeping.tipping/story.housekeeping.gi.jpg">

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"Old fleabag is a liar, an idiot and a mental case, but that spic maid can sure put a shine on a shitter.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/TRAVEL/06/24/hotel.housekeeping.tipping/story.housekeeping.gi.jpg">

I bet it would take a jackhammer, and angle grinder, a wire brush and several litres of hydrochloric acid to clean the shitter on an oil rig!!!

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Herman"Old fleabag is a liar, an idiot and a mental case, but that spic maid can sure put a shine on a shitter.

I bet it would take a jackhammer, and angle grinder, a wire brush and several litres of hydrochloric acid to clean the shitter on an oil rig!!!

ac_toofunny

We have port-a-potties on drilling leases. And, yes they are frickin gross. Old Kylie would have to use all her education and skills to make em sparkle.  ac_lmfao

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"

ac_toofunny

We have port-a-potties on drilling leases. And, yes they are frickin gross. Old Kylie would have to use all her education and skills to make em sparkle.  ac_lmfao

:001_rolleyes: