The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Unearthing Dinky Diana

Started by caskur, December 13, 2018, 03:02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "caskur"Talking shit about shit and other shit...

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/16451111">https://www.spreaker.com/episode/16451111

^^^ Listen to the podcast... that must have been one helleva hang-over.

Does he need an intervention order?

And this guy posts here.

yep.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "caskur"Kooch aka Wayne Reynolds (no, not his real name) writes about date rape sex to flea and sick stuff like that. He keeps threatening to visit me... he lives 15 minutes from me.

Sounds like Gallium.

I listened to a bit of this. Would this lush Dinky Freud have any reason to put his feet on the ground everyday if not for flame forums and cheap liquor.

Some of these characters from Brawl Hall are hardcore.

I try to avoid them.

Thank goodness for my weather group at fb or I would not have as much fun using the net.

Flame contests were what I enjoyed but then I ran into malicious trolls like Evil Blood.... Alpha Nova... a few others that go (or try to go) into your personal life.

They're dirty people that are creepy and make you feel creepy all over.

I don't get any of it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Some of these characters from Brawl Hall are hardcore.

I try to avoid them.

Thank goodness for my weather group at fb or I would not have as much fun using the net.

Flame contests were what I enjoyed but then I ran into malicious trolls like Evil Blood.... Alpha Nova... a few others that go (or try to go) into your personal life.

They dirty people that are creepy and make you feel creepy all over.

That's what I thought of Galli when he was here.

How the fuck do these losers function.

caskur

Quote from: "caskur"Some of these characters from Brawl Hall are hardcore.

I try to avoid them.

They dirty people that are creepy and make you feel creepy all over.

That's what I thought of Galli when he was here.

How the fuck do these losers function.

Good question.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"Kooch aka Wayne Reynolds (no, not his real name) writes about date rape sex to flea and sick stuff like that. He keeps threatening to visit me... he lives 15 minutes from me.

Sounds like Gallium.

I listened to a bit of this. Would this lush Dinky Freud have any reason to put his feet on the ground everyday if not for flame forums and cheap liquor.

I try to avoid them.

I don't get any of it.

What, flaming?

Bricktop is good at it.

Insulting and flaming are separate things...

A good flame to you from a man might go like this...

Fash, your figure is beautiful, you hair is soft and silky and you write beautifully, I so admire you.

haha just kidding..

You were just insulted but it was subtle and funny... or it should have been funny. It's a tease.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Sounds like Gallium.

I try to avoid them.

I don't get any of it.

What, flaming?

Bricktop is good at it.

Insulting and flaming are separate things...

A good flame to you from a man might go like this...

Fash, your figure is beautiful, you hair is soft and silky and you write beautifully, I so admire you.

haha just kidding..

You were just insulted but it was subtle and funny... or it should have been funny. It's a tease.

Oh, I don't mean that..

We have that here too..

Childish insults, sick accusations, divulging PI, and cross forum gossip i what I don't get.

Bricktop

Flaming used to be fun. Then, psychotic, socially maladjusted misfits got involved and sucked the fun right out of it.

Freud among others. His podcasts will tell you all you need to know about the mental state of modern "flamers".

Anonymous

I have checked out TRF and the spic maid's forum. Neither offers anything that makes me want to register. But, I can see if there are a few good folks that cakur has posted with for years.

caskur

Oh, I don't mean that..

We have that here too..

Childish insults, sick accusations, divulging PI, and cross forum gossip i what I don't get.

Oh ok.

Well, we're all what they call netizens.

Dinki Dianna was here earlier but hasn't posted a comment.

Maybe DD will eventually.

Vixen, an admin of 3rd Rail asked after this place yesterday. She is looking for a new place to post at. She lives in the UK.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Oh, I don't mean that..

We have that here too..

Oh ok.

Dinki Dianna but hasn't posted a comment.

Maybe they will.

Vixen, an admin of 3rd Rail asked after this place yesterday. She is looking for a new place to post at. She lives in the UK.

I would happily welcome all of them..

But, the things I mentioned make no sense and would discourage people from wanting to post..

I believe what Bricktop said, that it was fun at one time.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"Flaming used to be fun. Then, psychotic, socially maladjusted misfits got involved and sucked the fun right out of it.

Freud among others. His podcasts will tell you all you need to know about the mental state of modern "flamers".

I just about know everyone, the good, the bad and the ugly.

I like fighting the bad. It's my nature.

The people I've known the longest on forums since 2004 are Flea and Amazing Sting (who rarely posts now).

I think the problem is, new interesting topics where people can hit common ground...

You got food and weather which are the safest topics.

politics these days is abysmal...

But just so you know, I have the same birthday a Richard Nixon, 9th of Jan, and I'm just as sneaky as he was... put it this way, I'd definitely bug my enemy's appartment.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"Flaming used to be fun. Then, psychotic, socially maladjusted misfits got involved and sucked the fun right out of it.

My last post was to you...

I hit the wrong quote.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I just about know everyone, the good, the bad and the ugly.

I like fighting the bad. It's my nature.

The people I've known the longest on forums since 2004 are Flea and Amazing Sting (who rarely posts now).

I think the problem is, new interesting topics where people can hit common ground...

You got food and weather which are the safest topics.

politics these days is abysmal...

But just so you know, I have the same birthday a Richard Nixon, 9th of Jan, and I'm just as sneaky as he was... put it this way, I'd definitely bug my enemy's appartment.

Yes, it is, especially in North America.

caskur

Oh, I don't mean that..

We have that here too..

Oh ok.

Maybe they will.

But, the things I mentioned make no sense and would discourage people from wanting to post..

Vixen is HIGHLY intelligent...

I don't learn all that much on the net but she taught me a few things. She's a lawyer now in real life.

Not everyone on flame boards use them for just insulting or flaming. But more for free speech.

I'm going to actually die without Bra1n who has been my rock for the last 8-9 years...

I'm broken hearted he is throwing in his site after 10 years.

I'd pay for it myself but since they abused my deceased son, it would be absurd of me to pay for it. It's not going happen.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Oh, I don't mean that..

We have that here too..

Oh ok.

Maybe they will.

Vixen is HIGHLY intelligent...

I don't learn all that much on the net but she taught me a few things. She's a lawyer now in real life.

Not everyone on flame boards use them for just insulting or flaming. But more for free speech.

I'm going to actually die without Bra1n who has been my rock for the last 8-9 years...

I'm broken hearted he is throwing in his site after 10 years.

I'd pay for it myself but since they abused my deceased son, it would be absurd of me to pay for it. It's not going happen.

And I don't blame you..

Mel has posted comments stupid comments about my deceased daughter..

If Vixen decides to register she can expect a warm welcome.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview