Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Unearthing Dinky Diana

Started by caskur, December 13, 2018, 03:02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"But she posted them HERE

Dinky Dianna posted them on a forum. He knew the risks that his fake female cover that anyone could tell was fake would be blown.

Bricktop

Who cares what he knew. He is condemned by his own vapid mouth.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"By the way...anyone else noticed that "Dinky" has avoided this thread?

:MG_216:

Why should I bother with it when you're an unhinged conspiracy theory nut who actually believes two different people are the same person?

Take your pills, old man.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Theories become facts under the glare of empirical, irrefutable evidence, shortpants.

I bet your flame buddies are pissing themselves at those inane and meandering monologues in your podcasts..."CW is doing great things" - with a FLAME FORUM???

ac_lmfao

Sum C'unt is a "good guy"?

ac_toofunny

"I've had about...hundreds...of alters in my time"

:roll:

Have another drink, bottlejock, and make another of those gibbering, 30 minute long tedious tomes to fuck all.

Frood

See what I mean? Unhinged conspiracy theory nut.  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Shall I run a poll, Aaron, canvassing members here who believe you're some idiot female "health professional" and those who think you're a puerile and pathetic forum troll?

Say the word...

Frood

Look at the unhinged conspiracy theory nut double down in his shitty old man nappy.  ac_boring
Blahhhhhh...

Rancidmilko

I'm 20 minutes into it

Freud hasn't mentioned me yet
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Rancidmilko

except for benzo

benzo can't read

he's a halfwit

bwahahahahah

Rancidmilko

I mean

Look at Oak

How do I describe her?

bwahahahaha

Anonymous

Quote from: "BALLSONARO"I mean

Look at Oak

How do I describe her?

bwahahahaha

Seoulbro and I were on a forum briefly with Oak..

She tried to justify racial discrimination against East Asians in American college admissions nonsensically by saying it's the fault of Caucasians..

Needless to say Seoul and I were out of there very quickly.

caskur

Once a person from another country comes to your country and accepted as a refugee or immigrant then they must be treated equally.

Equal rights and equal responsibilites.

But brnging 3rd worlders in, you're asking for trouble leaving them by themselves when they aren't house trained so to speak.

example, One African family came to Australia, their son died in an accident because they 1. didn't know how to use a phone and ask for help  and 2. Didn't know about ambulances.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Look at Oak

How do I describe her?

bwahahahaha

She tried to justify racial discrimination against East Asians in American college admissions nonsensically by saying it's the fault of Caucasians..

That part about Oak was in Fraud's podcast LOL

But with Oak, 90% of people who come in contact with her in a forum will hate her almost instantly. Even people who supposedly share the same ideology as hers.

She's your typical "empowered" latina liberal wingnut living in the US

Dumb as a sack of hammers, but since she sweated her big butt in some shitty lib college seat, she thinks she's actually smart.

The dumb, disconnected baseless arguments from Ocasio-Cortez actually remind me of those coming from Oak.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "caskur"Once a person from another country comes to your country and accepted as a refugee or immigrant then they must be treated equally.

Equal rights and equal responsibilites.

But brnging 3rd worlders in, you're asking for trouble leaving them by themselves when they aren't house trained so to speak.

example, One African family came to Australia, their son died in an accident because they 1. didn't know how to use a phone and ask for help  and 2. Didn't know about ambulances.

The agenda wants as many dead as possible, so, bringing the worst the world has to offer to mingle with the people in countries who pose a threat to their plans is just logical.

People love to see the world's end as a hell of nuclear fire or something like that.

But in reality, our doom will come in the form of civil wars who will bring worldwide societies to a collapse. Corpses and rubble generated by conventional weapons are much easier to clean than radiation.

Anonymous

Quote from: "BALLSONARO"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Look at Oak

How do I describe her?

bwahahahaha

That part about Oak was in Fraud's podcast LOL

But with Oak, 90% of people who come in contact with her in a forum will hate her almost instantly. Even people who supposedly share the same ideology as hers.

She's your typical "empowered" latina liberal wingnut living in the US

Dumb as a sack of hammers, but since she sweated her big butt in some shitty lib college seat, she thinks she's actually smart.

The dumb, disconnected baseless arguments from Ocasio-Cortez actually remind me of those coming from Oak.

I was apolitical before these forums..

My husband is Caucasian and my children are biracial..

The Dutch blood really came out in my son..

It makes me ill that people like Oak want to fan the flames of tribalism against my children..

It doesn't say much for the state of post secondary education in the USA either.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview