Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Predictions for 2019

Started by Anonymous, December 23, 2018, 03:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gaon

Caskur will accept a PR position with China National Coal Group.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"My predictions have a 95% accuracy, so you know this one will come true. Gaon and cc will elope and move to Israel. Together, they will recruit Scouse to work as a double agent for Mossad infiltrating nazi groups throughout Europe.

There's a step in between. Scouser will undergo a rigorous orthodox conversion.

Gaon

BALLSONARO mulls over a cabinet offer from Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Quote from: "Gaon"BALLSONARO mulls over a cabinet offer from Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro.

"Mulls" for about 5 seconds and grabs it with both hands...Minister Of Law and Order.

:11kayk0:

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Gaon"BALLSONARO mulls over a cabinet offer from Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro.

"Mulls" for about 5 seconds and grabs it with both hands...Minister Of Law and Order.

:11kayk0:

And the violent crime rate in Brazil plummets 80%.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

The Canadian housing market correction will intensify and last a number of years. This will slow economic growth ann increase bankruptcies.

Merry Christmas everyone. :laugh:

JOE

Yeah the debt/deficit spending has turned out to be Trudeau's & the Liberals achiles heel.

I don't know why they couldn't balance or come close to balancing the budget.

Plus the economy was buoyed by a strong performance so there shouldn't be a $19 billion deficit.

Bill Mourneau has been a horrible finance minister.

He keeps racking up the debt.

Like publications such as the Globe & Mail have suggested, Trudeau should have gotten rid of Mourneau.

Plus his policies arent really helping middle class Canadians.

He's more of a neo-Liberal in the Brian Mulroney mould.

If they can't perform better thsn that, I wouldn't shed a tear for thrm if they get booted out of office.

Im no conservative, but reluctantly I admit, they may have a better team this time tound to tackle the problems Canada is facing

JOE

Quote from: "Bricktop"I see Seoulbro dropping 2 off his handicap.

Mel will become a mod at Flea's forum.

"Herman's Barrel Wash" will become a trendy new alcoholic beverage.

Kiebers will break his record of 10 posts per year.

Shen Li will be arrested for espionage on behalf of the Chinese Communist Party, and found in possession of hundreds of Huawei mobile phone handsets.

Fash will discover the joys of KFC and buy buckets for her family on weekends.

Joe will find true love, and he and Thiel will move in together.

Thiel will find true love and move out shortly after.

Blurt will finally relent and have "the operation"...his gall bladder pain will be gone forever.

Berry will break her record of four bowel movements in a single day.

Azhya will achieve her ambition of becoming an extra on "The Walking Dead"...without the need for prosthetics and makeup!!!

Zetsu will achieve his highest score ever in "Arena of Valour".

Wazzzup will become Trump's Defence Secretary...because all the others have quit. He will immediately invade California.

Peaches will be charged with collusion with Russia.

Caskur will finally learn what the manual settings on her camera are for.

Iron Horse Jockey will be allowed early retirement, and become a drug lord in Panama.

Vancouverguy will be annointed as "Photographer Of The Year" by National Geographic.

Bricktop will be revered as the greatest poster in the Cashew and thereafter be called "The Exalted One."

I predict I will face a massive dental bill early in 2019 & there won't be any time or money left over for fun of any kind.

Ouch!

JOE

One newsworthy prediction I'll make is that Donald Trump may announce that he's not running for re-election.

Anonymous

I predict old Joe remains a virgin.

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"I predict old Joe remains a virgin.

LOL!

And I predict Herman will go stir crazy in a Saskatchewan shithole while he waits forever

for a criminal pardon from the Government of Canada.

Oh well. Such is life.

Anonymous

Even old Joe knows my prediction will come true.

Oh well Joe. Always next year to lose  your cherry. You will only be sixty one. Practically a teenager.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Even old Joe knows my prediction will come true.

Oh well Joe. Always next year to lose  your cherry. You will only be sixty one. Practically a teenager.

A fifty year old and a sixty year old acting like school yard children on Christmas eve.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I predict old Joe remains a virgin.

That isn't a prediction, that's a guarantee.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"Even old Joe knows my prediction will come true.

A fifty year old and a sixty year old acting like school yard children on Christmas eve.

YEAH!!!

Bloody kids!!