The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

In some ways I don’t mind Trump

Started by JOE, December 28, 2018, 01:59:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

I don't exactly like the guy, but at least recognize that before him, certain members of the establishment were becoming too smug and arrogant for their own good.

Pc political correctness was becoming excessive under Obama.

Bakers being taken to court for refusing to vake wedding cakes for fay couples.

Or states being forced to accept transgender children into girls washrooms.

Ive noticed since Trump came to office those types have become noticeably silent as their views fell out of favor after their agenda was swept from office.

I suppose there has to be a balance. If the pendulum swings too far one way it eventually swings back the other way

Berry Sweet

I dont care about politics.  They do nothing to help the citizens of their country.  It's all about flying around the world for high tea with other morons.

Frood

The purpose of government isn't to help its electors but to ensure people can be left alone to pursue their paths unmolested by others AND the government.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I dont care about politics.  They do nothing to help the citizens of their country.  It's all about flying around the world for high tea with other morons.

I don't have any faith in our elected politicians.

Anonymous

Trump is the first president in a long time to represent working class interests.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I dont care about politics.  They do nothing to help the citizens of their country.  It's all about flying around the world for high tea with other morons.

I don't have any faith in our elected politicians.

Nor should you.

Gaon

The American establishment is scared of Trump. He would be Likud lite in Israel. None of his ideas seem out of the ordinary to me. Some, like slowing illegal immigration are common sense. But, Israel has a real political spectrum and Canada and the USA do not.
The Russian Rock It

Gaon

This is not good news for his remaining two years in office.

Majority in poll want Trump impeached or censured

Nearly 60 percent of U.S. voters surveyed say President Trump should be either impeached and removed from office or formally censured, according to a new Harvard CAPS/Harris poll released exclusively to The Hill.

The poll shows that a majority of voters polled think some kind of action should be taken against Trump, though they are divided on how far lawmakers should go as Democrats prepare to take over the House majority.

Asked whether Trump should be impeached and removed from office for his actions, censured by Congress or whether Congress should take no action, 39 percent of respondents said Trump should be impeached and removed from office.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/majority-in-poll-want-trump-impeached-or-censured/ar-BBRy2VR?ocid=mailsignout">https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspoli ... ailsignout">https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/majority-in-poll-want-trump-impeached-or-censured/ar-BBRy2VR?ocid=mailsignout
The Russian Rock It

Frood

The same poll kind of people who completely ruled out the  likelihood of Trump getting elected in the first place.

Yeah, I'll pass on the polls, thanks.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"The same poll kind of people who completely ruled out the  likelihood of Trump getting elected in the first place.

Yeah, I'll pass on the polls, thanks.

:thumbup:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Wazzzup

I have to wonder if that poll is legit.  Lots of polls oversample democrats to get results they want.  I will stick with Rasmussen, seeing as they were the most accurate predictors of the 2016 election.

I would have loved to ask the poll respondents who said he should be impeached or censured what the reason for it is.  Trump has certainly done nothing meriting censure, much less impeachment.

If there is any accuracy to the poll, it shows how the media is successfully filling people's minds with disinformation.

Blazor

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
If there is any accuracy to the poll, it shows how the media is successfully filling people's minds with disinformation.

Dat shit drives me crazy, and the only way we will get a fair voting system is if the media is not involved. It needs to be banished, but the sheep keep eating the grain.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Dat shit drives me crazy, and the only way we will get a fair voting system is if the media is not involved. It needs to be banished, but the sheep keep eating the grain.

I wouldn't mind the media staying out of politics, in North America and Taiwan, they are so biased..

But, what about social media?

It's a very effective tool to manipulate the masses.

@realAzhyaAryola

The media should be held accountable for all the hysteria that has plagued many nations. In the USA, I wish the government will investigate the media for their fake news. So much of it has been allowed to flourish.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]