Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

welcome feral

Started by Anonymous, December 30, 2018, 05:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Did feral report you to the cops when you tried getting in her underage daughter's pants? Tell us Aaron.

What happened on expired forums is in the past..

I want feral to feel welcome here.

Frood

It was funny before when people thought I was some bloke. Now it's in no small part disturbing to see people like IHJ think it's the unbridled gospel.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I like IHJ and Herman, but I know they are not exactly the most welcoming.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I like IHJ and Herman, but I know they are not exactly the most welcoming.

Hey, I resemble that remark.

Actually, I don't mind the flame forum crew. Caskur, and Dinky are alright. Even the spic maid is okay. She's such a mental case, it's just so danged easy to get her wound up. ac_toofunny

Frood

:001_rolleyes:  oh brother
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna":001_rolleyes:  oh brother

Why do you care if I troll the spic maid. It's an easy target and I am an alcoholic redneck. Are you hitting those flabby granny tits. :yuk:

Frood

Quote from: "Herman"

Why do you care if I troll the spic maid. It's an easy target and I am an alcoholic redneck. Are you hitting those flabby granny tits. :yuk:

My husband would have something to say if I were 'hitting' another woman's breasts. Probably 'can I join in?!' but that's beside the point and not why I muttered oh brother.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I'm sure he'd like to.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I'm sure he'd like to.

When a guy is drunk, he lowers his standards.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"He's a Keynesian in sheep's clothing, feral. Take his financial advice with a grain of salt.

And welcome! Looking forward to getting to know you.

40's/male/AU/healthcare industry/I visited you in Brisbane but did not like what I saw and left/

Fixed.

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"He's a Keynesian in sheep's clothing, feral. Take his financial advice with a grain of salt.

And welcome! Looking forward to getting to know you.

40's/male/AU/healthcare industry/I visited you in Brisbane but did not like what I saw and left/

Fixed.

ac_toofunny

feral is from Australia too.

Bricktop

OK. Let's fill in the backstory here.

Feral was a member of Brawl Hall, who thought it would be amusing to portray herself as her 16 year old daughter...including using her photos. It could be said that she is one of those rare netizens who's alter actually reflects who she is. She can be a handful.

That she masqueraded as her daughter is in itself disturbing. Eventually she dropped the troll...and our boy Freud started courting...leading up to him flying to Brisbane to meet his new flame in person.

Only the flame fizzled and Freud fled back to Victoria, leaving a rather deflated and indignant Feral fuming.

Feral is a rather divisive woman. She is here because TRF has gone, and Flea won't have her in its replacement venue because some of her favourites are rather hostile to Feral's participation. That might be a recommendation in some minds.

I might add that that also applies to one of our members, who is not rejoicing at her anticipated arrival...but that's neither here nor there.

Feral is sharper, smarter and faster than Flea...but then, so is Joe, so it's not saying much (this will get another thread in flea's pit for sure).

Many flamers can be good posters and entertaining to have around in non-flaming venues. That Feral can adjust to normal people is questionable, but if she can be bothered she might be a good addition. Then again I said that about Flea, and that went downhill fast.

If memory serves, she too "came in peace".

Anonymous

Oh my goodness, I have a headache.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Flamers do that to you.

You are a former flamer and so is caskur and I like both of you very much..

Give feral a chance......please.