Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

welcome feral

Started by Anonymous, December 30, 2018, 05:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Oh, I did not mean that she should not be welcomed and given every opportunity to participate. I'm all for her joining us, as I was with Flea.

However, I also think it important to know who some of these new members are, so we get off on the right foot, and not have nasty surprises down the road.

She will know which members here are not enthusiastic about her enrolment already. She's been fully informed about us well in advance.

Sparks may fly. Such is the world of web forums.

Flamers are like the scorpion that poisoned the frog...it's in their nature.

feral

I have been posting on an online community for over a decade now.

When a forum goes off line I look for another place to post and call my e - home.

Flea did invite me to post at SG and I do have an account at FT - both are boards I'm not interested in.

I chose to register here, as I am hopeful for The Blue Cashew to be a place where I can contribute positively as a member, to a community that is not interested in flaming or trolling.

I have read various posts in different threads ( including this one ) where people have their own opinions and assumptions regarding my past.

Those opinions are nothing more than distorted whispering carried from one board to another.

The irony is not lost that the people who have an opinion about me, are made by people who do not know me offline.

These very same people also carry their own reputation of what they have been accused off on other past message boards and yet have the audacity to point and judge.

Point being people can believe what they want to believe, and they will every time..I have no interest in setting anyone straight with the truth as it would be a fruitless venture.

I stated prior that I come here in peace and that is my intention.

Anonymous

Quote from: "feral"I have been posting on an online community for over a decade now.

When a forum goes off line I look for another place to post and call my e - home.

Flea did invite me to post at SG and I do have an account at FT - both are boards I'm not interested in.

I chose to register here, as I am hopeful for The Blue Cashew to be a place where I can contribute positively as a member, to a community that is not interested in flaming or trolling.

I have read various posts in different threads ( including this one ) where people have their own opinions and assumptions regarding my past.

Those opinions are nothing more than distorted whispering carried from one board to another.

The irony is not lost that the people who have an opinion about me, are made by people who do not know me offline.

These very same people also carry their own reputation of what they have been accused off on other past message boards and yet have the audacity to point and judge.

Point being people can believe what they want to believe, and they will every time..I have no interest in setting anyone straight with the truth as it would be a fruitless venture.

I'm not going to judge you or anyone else..

We all posted elsewhere and some of us still do.

Anonymous

feral, I read in another thread you were born in Finland. Have you been back there? Any regrets about moving to Australia?

Anonymous

Quote from: "feral"
===

===

BINGO    :laugh3:

Hello again, Feral.  I recall you from a few past forums, and even though I'm not a regular poster here I do hope this turns out to be a good home for you.  As they say in the used car business, there's an ass for every seat.

Bricktop

Opinions are often distorted.

But facts are facts, dear.

Enjoy your stay.

feral

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"feral, I read in another thread you were born in Finland. Have you been back there? Any regrets about moving to Australia?

I havent been back, it is something I am thinking about doing, possibly end of this year.

No regrets living in Australia.

Ive heard Australia is a lot like Canada.

Hello Peaches :JC_howdy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"feral, I read in another thread you were born in Finland. Have you been back there? Any regrets about moving to Australia?

I havent been back, it is something I am thinking about doing, possibly end of this year.

No regrets living in Australia.

Ive heard Australia is a lot like Canada.

Hello Peaches :JC_howdy:

I have lived in both countries and you would be right.

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna":001_rolleyes:  oh brother

Why do you care if I troll the spic maid. It's an easy target and I am an alcoholic redneck. Are you hitting those flabby granny tits. :yuk:

My husband would have something to say if I were 'hitting' another woman's breasts. Probably 'can I join in?!' but that's beside the point and not why I muttered oh brother.

Are you sharing your account with your hubby, Rosie?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "feral"I have been posting on an online community for over a decade now.

I'm not going to judge you or anyone else..

We all posted elsewhere and some of us still do.

She uses the death of other members children to flame them.

That is a person of low character.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna":001_rolleyes:  oh brother

Why do you care if I troll the spic maid. It's an easy target and I am an alcoholic redneck. Are you hitting those flabby granny tits. :yuk:

My husband would have something to say if I were 'hitting' another woman's breasts. Probably 'can I join in?!' but that's beside the point and not why I muttered oh brother.

Are you sharing your account with your hubby, Rosie?

Is that his wife's name or what he calls her?

caskur

I think he just grunts and says, "woman, get me another beer out of the fridge. *burp*"

I doubt he has any manners.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"I think he just grunts and says, "woman, get me another beer out of the fridge. *burp*"

I could see that from listening to those podcasts.

Frood

:laugh: That guy has taken up space in so many of your heads that it's mind boggling to watch you all sweat about him.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"I think he just grunts and says, "woman, get me another beer out of the fridge. *burp*"

That guy needs an intervention before his liver blows up.