Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

I Was Banned From the Pendejo Board

Started by Anonymous, January 02, 2019, 11:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "seoulbro"That forum is just another incarnation of TRF. Flaming is so 2004 and they can't accept that it's over.

The only sub there that might appeal to normal adults is the politics subs. But, it's run by Oak and Peaches. I quickly had enough of those two loony leftists on RW's forum.

Just as this board is a poor fit for Oak and Peaches, that board is a poor fit for you and Herman.  And the politics sub sucks canal water anyway, since Lokmar has adopted it following the demise of TRF.

A "poor fit" would seem a paltry and petty excuse for banishment.

By that parameter, some here would be banned.

It seems something of a shame that even web forums are dividing into left and right...reflecting the same growing chasm in the real world. There is no longer room for two political ideologies, it seems.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I know nothing about the forum run by Hispanics. It is actually intriguing to me as I have never encountered Hispanic forum operators. They are usually hot-tempered so there must be a lot of banning going on. Well, I've been banned too before so I know what that's like but it is water under the bridge or spilled milk now. No big deal. Carry on.

it's a forum run by spics. They banned my Ukrainian ass because I refuse to uy a spic maid a new toilet rush to shine my shitter.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I know nothing about the forum run by Hispanics. It is actually intriguing to me as I have never encountered Hispanic forum operators. They are usually hot-tempered so there must be a lot of banning going on. Well, I've been banned too before so I know what that's like but it is water under the bridge or spilled milk now. No big deal. Carry on.

The forum in question is actually co-operated by a Hispanic woman and an Anglo man, from opposite coasts.  The membership and the subject matter isn't particularly Hispanic aside from one of the operators and one other member.

Bullshit. It's a spic forum and I was banned because I refuse to buy a filthy spic mid a new toilet brush she does not deserve. The old one is only three years old for Christ sake.

Bricktop

Dude.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Finventorspot.com%2Ffiles%2Fblog1%2FCactus_Toilet_Brush.jpg&f=1">

This toilet brush has TWO major advantages; it will make her feel at home, and it's CHEAP. Spend a couple of bucks and make her happy. Your shitter will shine like Joe's limousine, your ban will be lifted...and you know hoe Mexican chiquitas like to show their gratitude... :3og2y8p:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Dude.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Finventorspot.com%2Ffiles%2Fblog1%2FCactus_Toilet_Brush.jpg&f=1">

This toilet brush has TWO major advantages; it will make her feel at home, and it's CHEAP. Spend a couple of bucks and make her happy. Your shitter will shine like Joe's limousine, your ban will be lifted...and you know hoe Mexican chiquitas like to show their gratitude... :3og2y8p:

Keep the frickin ban. Spic maids are not worth a two dollar investment.

Blurt

"Hoe Mexican chiquitas"?  ac_wot

I'm French; I like Latinas. Hot blood courses through their veins, just like it does through mine.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Then an hour after the transfusion, you're back to normal...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Dude.

Keep the frickin ban. Spic maids are not worth a two dollar investment.

Hey!! I'm just trying to help, here!

acc_angry

Gaon

Quote from: "seoulbro"That forum is just another incarnation of TRF. Flaming is so 2004 and they can't accept that it's over.

The only sub there that might appeal to normal adults is the politics subs. But, it's run by Oak and Peaches. I quickly had enough of those two loony leftists on RW's forum.

I give that board a quarter kernel of popcorn.

Thanks for sending me the link to that forum. No thanks though.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Don't know what you're missing.

But hold out for a little longer, and maybe the head conchita will send you a rack shot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Just as this board is a poor fit for Oak and Peaches, that board is a poor fit for you and Herman.  And the politics sub sucks canal water anyway, since Lokmar has adopted it following the demise of TRF.

Unlike Herman, I post sober(most of the time). And contrary to popular opinion, I am fairly open minded and mainstream.

That automatically precludes you from the romper room forum.

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"Just because I would not buy the head wetback a new toilet brush unless she scooped her revolting flabby granny tits off the floor and tied them to her knees. At least until one of her bastard kids baby daddies is paroled.

Anyway, the sanctuary city forum banned me. Who is going to scrub my shitter now.

Hey Hoim! Happy Birthday!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/9b/Get_out_of_jail_free.jpg/220px-Get_out_of_jail_free.jpg">

She wishes you the best too, bud!

Bricktop

Joe...I suspect if Herman ran into you in Vancouver, and you pulled that ex-con shit, he'd put himself at risk of another term just to teach you some manners.

Lucky for him, I know some techniques that facilitate the "self defence" exemption to assault into play...and I'd be happy to share them with him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Joe...I suspect if Herman ran into you in Vancouver, and you pulled that ex-con shit, he'd put himself at risk of another term just to teach you some manners.

Lucky for him, I know some techniques that facilitate the "self defence" exemption to assault into play...and I'd be happy to share them with him.

That's what sixty year old virgins like old Joe do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Herman"Just because I would not buy the head wetback a new toilet brush unless she scooped her revolting flabby granny tits off the floor and tied them to her knees. At least until one of her bastard kids baby daddies is paroled.

Anyway, the sanctuary city forum banned me. Who is going to scrub my shitter now.

Hey Hoim! Happy Birthday!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/9b/Get_out_of_jail_free.jpg/220px-Get_out_of_jail_free.jpg">

She wishes you the best too, bud!

I don't care what your spic friends wish for, they aint getting no new toilet brush.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview