Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

I Was Banned From the Pendejo Board

Started by Anonymous, January 02, 2019, 11:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Peaches"Just noting for the record that my last post in this thread has been vaporized.

I haven't been on here since 4 pm yesterday..

I checked the mod logs and there's nothing since 10 pm Friday..

Are you sure you hit submit?

I've made that mistake..

Post it again.

I'm not accusing staff of any skulduggery, Fash.  I did hit the submit button and saw the post displayed on the thread.  I was replying to Herman but cc's inscrutable post about white bathrooms had come up while I was typing so I had to hit Submit twice to get mine to post.  The post would have been after cc and before IHJ in the thread.

I would repost it but its significance was in the context of being a reply to Herman, and the topic has moved on.

Not being a drama queen myself, I'm content with scoffing at seoulbro's ravings about people who falsely troll panel abuse.  Besides, I have confidence in you and Cronus.  

I do think there was a hiccup in the software, and it's possible I handled the intervening post thing incorrectly...except I did see the post displayed properly.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"Relax, kids...Old "Gandalf" Bricktop is on the case.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fstrangesounds.org%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F06%2Fyou-shall-not-pass.jpg&f=1">

What does your husband Dumbledore think about that?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Peaches"Just noting for the record that my last post in this thread has been vaporized.

I haven't been on here since 4 pm yesterday..

I checked the mod logs and there's nothing since 10 pm Friday..

Are you sure you hit submit?

I've made that mistake..

Post it again.

I'm not accusing staff of any skulduggery, Fash.  I did hit the submit button and saw the post displayed on the thread.  I was replying to Herman but cc's inscrutable post about white bathrooms had come up while I was typing so I had to hit Submit twice to get mine to post.  The post would have been after cc and before IHJ in the thread.

I would repost it but its significance was in the context of being a reply to Herman, and the topic has moved on.

Not being a drama queen myself, I'm content with scoffing at seoulbro's ravings about people who falsely troll panel abuse.  Besides, I have confidence in you and Cronus.  

I do think there was a hiccup in the software, and it's possible I handled the intervening post thing incorrectly...except I did see the post displayed properly.

I am curious what you had to say.

Bricktop

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

:oeudC:

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc"Ya gonna shoot em?

ac_smile

Whatever it takes to protect my friends here from getting "theirs".

ac_beating

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Does that mean you don't want Peaches to repost. ac_toofunny

Bricktop

I welcome Peaches posts in a general discussion...but this interforum squabbling is thoroughly vexing.

JOE

Quote from: "cc"I suggest not letting someone's actions dictate how you run the place ... and especially actions by a not regular poster

That said, if for other reasons you want to allow links to other forums, that's an OK motive

LOL @ top of the heap title "The fat and ugly lames are fucking dumb"

More LOL, I see Joe has made a thread to "Herman at TBC" which really cracked me up that he would do it - Seems he did it only to pass on what is essentially PI. Joe is often laff material  without trying to be .. but an EXTREMELY nasty piece of work

I'll pass on that place

Well cc, I'm gonna make another thread about what happens to men who drink barrelwash constantly for several consecutive years. I've seen firsthand from a friend who did it. Now he's in the hospital with a tube in His neck. This I kid you not. I sincerely hope that Herman detoxes his body now while theres time & its too late.

Btw cc after years of reading your anti Islamicist posts, i admit somewhat in a contrite fashion that there may be an element of truth in those stories. They're getting worse. Terrorists lopping the heads iff of young girls. And they'll only get worse. These ISIS folks remind me of those moorlock characters HG Wells reminded us about over 100 years ago. I never thought O'd saw the day that they would come true.

See! Im flexible & will change my positions if sufficient evidence can be  presented to justify those views.

Anonymous

I welcome Peaches posts in a general discussion...but this interforum squabbling is thoroughly vexing.

You are so right Bricktop..

JOE likes it though.

Anonymous

===

What I said then was (mostly) that a troll of any sort based on a demonstrable lie merely exposed its author to ridicule and loss of credibility.

But given your curiosity (which I find surprising in view of your previous posturings about your indifference to anything I might say) I will add to my earlier thoughts, to wit:  I don't deplore cross-forum trolling, and I have a long-past history of being somewhat good at it.  However, I find the instant case to be most deplorable on both sides.  

Melodrama is a poor premise on which to base such a thing; false claims of panel abuse are for grade schoolers; and the need for third parties to float back and forth trying to keep things going is SO inane.  

The only stylish cross-forum troll I can recall seeing that originated from here was Shen Li's work, and a solo job as such things ideally should be.  Even though I've never been one of her fans, I had to give her props for that one.   :shock:

Anonymous

QuoteWhat I said then was (mostly) that a troll of any sort based on a demonstrable lie merely exposed its author to ridicule and loss of credibility.

Don't be too hard on the spic maid. Sure she's nuts, full of shit, dumb as a stump and couldn't name any of the fathers of any her bastard brood, but that's because I keep denying her my white Ukrainian kack. Spics are suicidal without white kack.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Gook, Chink, Gook, Chink, Gook, Chink, the spic hatred of Orientals.

https://romper-room.com/index.php?board=6.0">https://romper-room.com/index.php?board=6.0

What happened to my link. Worst case of panel abuse I've ever seen. I am going to start a half dozen theads about it here and seek shoulders to cry on at VF and any other forum I can think of. I am a victim. A victim I tell you. And you will all get yours.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Peaches"
What I said then was (mostly) that a troll of any sort based on a demonstrable lie merely exposed its author to ridicule and loss of credibility.

I look forward to you exposing Freud to ridicule, then.

There's no need to diminish his credibility, because he hasn't got any.

ac_toofunny

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"
QuoteWhat I said then was (mostly) that a troll of any sort based on a demonstrable lie merely exposed its author to ridicule and loss of credibility.

Don't be too hard on the spic maid. Sure she's nuts, full of shit, dumb as a stump and couldn't name any of the fathers of any her bastard rood, but that's because I keep denying her my white Ukrainian kack. Spics are suicidal without white kack.

Jesus, Herman. She's gone. Get over it. I've done my best to offer alternatives, to no avail!!! You will either have to pony up the extra 5c an hour or shine your own shitter!!!

Of course, if you build a drop dunny a hundred metres from the house, you won't NEED to shine it.

Here's a popular Australian design that will appeal to your vocation in the oil industry.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbitethedust.com.au%2Fbitingthedust%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2008%2F09%2Fr001-024.jpg&f=1">

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview