Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

China successfully lands spacecraft on far side of moon, state media says

Started by cc, January 03, 2019, 10:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Odinson"Whats "submarine" in chinese?

here ya go, partner.... - qián shuǐ tǐnɡ- submarine ....

and heres something else of interest -

">

you're welcome....

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Why do you ask?

Fallout 4..

A chinese ghoul captain refers to his submarine as "my tsianting".

Couldnt find it in a dictionary.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Hey deader. Happy 2019 ac_drinks

you too, brother.... hows things? alls good here. been enjoying alot of 'me' time.... got a shitload of new camping gear so i'm gone every opportunity i get....

Blazor

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

you too, brother.... hows things? alls good here. been enjoying alot of 'me' time.... got a shitload of new camping gear so i'm gone every opportunity i get....

Im so jealous, SO jealous!  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Why do you ask?

Fallout 4..

A chinese ghoul captain refers to his submarine as "my tsianting".

Couldnt find it in a dictionary.

It's qianting.

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Gaon

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

That must be awesome.
The Russian Rock It

Berry Sweet

I've heard of the moon being hallow and vibrating too.  Real weird

The moon is a mystery for sure.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I've heard of the moon being hallow and vibrating too.  Real weird

I've never given the moon much thought.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I've heard of the moon being hallow and vibrating too.  Real weird

It's pretty interesting.  I've looked up many different things from space, planets, moons and many conspiracies.  It's amazing what you come across or even learn when you get to the weird side of you tube.  Sometimes I even go to the library for additional information...I have a huge interest in the moon.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

It's pretty interesting.  I've looked up many different things from space, planets, moons and many conspiracies.  It's amazing what you come across or even learn when you get to the weird side of you tube.  Sometimes I even go to the library for additional information...I have a huge interest in the moon.

I'm more interested in what happens down here, but I can see the appeal of the moon and beyond.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

I'm more interested in what happens down here, but I can see the appeal of the moon and beyond.

Yeah I have a million questions for what is happening down here.  Also with the moon.  I dont care too much about other planets tho.  The Mars news is nonsense to me.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"It's hollow and artificial. They've crashed unwanted landers into it and detected prolonged vibrations. Where it came from and by who or what, is anybody's guess.

ac_toofunny

You really are a deranged twat.

Well, landers have been intentionally crashed into it and it vibrated in a rather shocking matter. That much is on record.

I think it's a very old and artificial structure. It in some ways doesn't behave like all other celestial bodies do.

I believe it was set here as an anchor for Earth to allow for life to flourish.

But by all means call me a batty bitch if it helps you sleep at night.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I prefer to call you a batty bastard.

And your beliefs are consistent with the kind of beliefs that Americans indulge in; flat earth, Elvis lives, the guv'mint dunnit and guns are good.

But then, seeing as how you're American, there's no surprise there.