Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Guns are good.

Started by Bricktop, January 05, 2019, 07:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Bricktop"And stupid is still stupid. The difference is you're stupid by choice.

The way people get killed seems to be a big deal to you..

Wow!!!  :ohmy:

You CAN think.

Let's hope this is the dawn of a new age in Odinson's development to full adulthood.

Odinson

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Bricktop"And stupid is still stupid. The difference is you're stupid by choice.

The way people get killed seems to be a big deal to you..

But you know it's a serious problem when people are getting kill for no good reason(guns) nearly as much as people getting killed from car accidents.  At least cars serves as a critical daily necessity.

Maybe its time to go after the obvious giant elephant in the room...

The negro thug culture..

Ban guns and they are gonna start using stabbing weapons... Like they do in the UK.

Bricktop

The problem with stabbing weapons is you can outrun them. There's no denying that thugs will find ways of killing each other, but without guns the death total would be substantially reduced.

Black thug culture, and Mexican gangs need to be eradicated.

Gaon

If we move back to Israel, I would apply for a gun license. I like to shoot. I was a good marksman when I was in the army.

I have never looked into acquiring firearms in Canada.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Nothing wrong with sport shooting.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"
Soldiers have always been allowed to carry their weapons on and off duty. Residents of the West Bank and Golan Heights too. But, it was only last year that gun laws were relaxed to allow most adults in Israel proper to apply for a gun license.

I thought all Israel had easy access laws and did for a long time.

Bricktop

And Israel has twice as many gun deaths than Australia per capita, and half the number of guns.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate">//https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"And Israel has twice as many gun deaths than Australia per capita, and half the number of guns.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate">//https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

Israel's murder rate is much higher among the our huge and growing Arab population.

Report: Murder Rate Among Israeli non-Jews Far Outstrips Jewish Rate

Arab MK: 'Figures show what we all knew – Arab society has become battleground, sense of security has vanished'

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/report-murder-rate-among-israeli-non-jews-far-outstrips-jewish-rate-1.5809175">https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/rep ... -1.5809175">https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/report-murder-rate-among-israeli-non-jews-far-outstrips-jewish-rate-1.5809175

According to your link Austria has fewer gun deaths per capita than Australia with about 2.5 times as many firearms per 100,000 people.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Of course, numbers will vary according to a wide range of other factors than simple gun ownership. As America so glaringly demonstrates, culture is a major influence. Apparently, the Arab culture has similar flaws...no surprise there.

One might assume Austria to be highly disciplined and respectful of the rights and safety of others, with a more rational and sensible approach to community living.

Likewise, I would expect Jewish people to be the same for quite different reasons. Israel is in a constant state of war, and that tends to unify a nation.

As an aside, you seem very fond of Israel...yet you left. Why is that?

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"Of course, numbers will vary according to a wide range of other factors than simple gun ownership. As America so glaringly demonstrates, culture is a major influence. Apparently, the Arab culture has similar flaws...no surprise there.

One might assume Austria to be highly disciplined and respectful of the rights and safety of others, with a more rational and sensible approach to community living.

Likewise, I would expect Jewish people to be the same for quite different reasons. Israel is in a constant state of war, and that tends to unify a nation.

I love Israel. I was proud to serve in the IDF. I loved the lifestyle, the people, the culture, the food, and especially the beaches.

I don't see how Israel can survive as is. A solution must be found soon. The demographic time bomb is ticking. Arabs and the Haredim now account for nearly 40% of the population. Neither of them are paying their share. Arabs make up 55% of the Northern District's population.

In my city, Ashdod, we had significant numbers of Spanish speakers. A quick fake Jewish conversion, a one year wait and they can make aliyah. And be eligible for all of Israel's extensive social welfare benefits upon arrival.

The Law of Return must be scrapped. An Israeli identity based on shared values must replace religious identity. A land swap with the Palestinian Authority making Israel more homogeneous is the only acceptable two state solution.

If I saw these changes to ensure Israel's survival, my wife and I would return. They almost certainly won't.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

So you left as a protest?

That rather seems like leaving a movie because you don't like the colour of the seats.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"So you left as a protest?

That rather seems like leaving a movie because you don't like the colour of the seats.

We emigrated not for ourselves, but for our daughter. It's a sacrifice, but if things get ugly back home she won't be caught in the middle of it.

Israel allows dual citizenship, so even after obtaining Canadian citizenship we can always return home and pick up where we left off.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Of course, numbers will vary according to a wide range of other factors than simple gun ownership. As America so glaringly demonstrates, culture is a major influence. Apparently, the Arab culture has similar flaws...no surprise there.

I love Israel. I was proud to serve in the IDF. I loved the lifestyle, the people, the culture, the food, and especially the beaches.

I don't see how Israel can survive as is. A solution must be found soon. The demographic time bomb is ticking. Arabs and the Haredim now account for nearly 40% of the population. Neither of them are paying their share. Arabs make up 55% of the Northern District's population.

In my city, Ashdod, we had significant numbers of Spanish speakers. A quick fake Jewish conversion, a one year wait and they can make aliyah. And be eligible for all of Israel's extensive social welfare benefits upon arrival.

The Law of Return must be scrapped. An Israeli identity based on shared values must replace religious identity. A land swap making with the Palestinian Authority making Israel more homogeneous is the only acceptable two state solution.

If I saw these changes to ensure Israel's survival, my wife and I would return. They almost certainly won't.

I liked Israel very much. The Jews I mean. The Muslims were not too friendly.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Bricktop"So you left as a protest?

We emigrated not for ourselves, but for our daughter. It's a sacrifice, but if things get ugly back home she won't be caught in the middle of it.

Israel allows dual citizenship, so even after obtaining Canadian citizenship we can always return home and pick up where we left off.

Russia - Israel - Canada...too much moving around can unsettle a child.

Frood

Or broaden their understanding of different cultures and enable critical thought.
Blahhhhhh...