Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Women are making a mess of it.

Started by Bricktop, January 08, 2019, 07:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"That's a LOT of stories.

Old Joe and little odinson are completely full of shit.

We were all getting along so well too Herman.....what happened?

Oh that's OK Fashionista.

Methinks your forum son Herman is bitter 'n angry about life

He really needs a timeout, eh?

And judging from his threads/ posts about Alexandria Ocasio Cortez, I think Herman is definitely in the acute stages of AOC (Alexandria Ocasio Cortez ) derangement syndrome

So take care of yer boy, eh?

Gaon

Quote from: "JOE"

And judging from his threads/ posts about Alexandria Ocasio Cortez, I think Herman is definitely in the acute stages of AOC (Alexandria Ocasio Cortez ) derangement syndrome

I think you need to ease off of the hallucinogenic drugs.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"Methinks your forum son Herman

Seoulbro, the person that ignores you, is my boy.

:laugh:

Odinson

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "caskur"He said you can live without electricity.. haha

In the old days they did... I can VAGUELY remember old kerosene fridges.

You can... People lived just fine prior to 20th century.  :laugh:

They used to salt&dry foods..

And cut trees to make fire...

that's when there were only 3 billion people... now there is 7 billion people and 85% of the earths forests have been cleared.

We still have lots of forests.. And I bet if I take a jet and fly due east for 10 hours, all I see is forest as far as the eye can see..

Maybe we´ll get down to 3 billion people in the near future then.  :icon_wink:

Odinson

Quote from: "Blurt"Who gets to pick and choose who gets culled?

Historically, women are better at this task than are men. Men would let their emotions and feelings sway their decisions.

I say let women cull.

They would just cull the women who are potentially hotter than they are.

Bricktop

Historically, women are better at this task than are men. Men would let their emotions and feelings sway their decisions.

I say let women cull.

You must have studied a different history to me. Historically, and hysterically, women have not really displayed the qualities of decisive action, leadership, courage and determination that men inherently possess.

Yes, Blurt...I do NOT accept that men and women are equal.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "JOE"

I think you need to ease off of the hallucinogenic drugs.

Maybe, Joe is druggie, I don't know. It would not suprise me if he is.

What's more plausible, is Joe is butt hurt because Herman always teases Joe about being a sixty year old virgin. That's why Joe seems so irrational. He is extremely jealous that someone like Herman, who he looks down on, has been laid all over the world. Joe, on the other hand couldn't get laid in a brothel with a blank cheque.

Oh well.

Bricktop

Joe envies EVERY man in this forum...because we've all achieved more in our lives than he.

Zetsu

I say let women cull.

But men can handle work stress better than women on average, during the 9/11 disaster at ground zero firefighters were rescuing victims trapped underneath the rubble, all were working hard to saves lives at any cost except for a female firefighter ignoring orders, stomping her feet on the ground throwing a temper tandrum.  

Though I admit there are a some professions women are better in like admin, nursing or office related tasks, while men tend to be more sloppy or careless in these jobs.
Permanently off his rocker

caskur

And yet mums can handle five or more children at once while men hide in their sheds... go figure.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I say let women cull.

Of course the strongest decides who gets culled. And guess who they will choose? The weakest and most useless people in the world.

It's survival of the fittest. It's Darwinism.

Zetsu

Quote from: "caskur"And yet mums can handle five or more children at once while men hide in their sheds... go figure.

But then that's all we can do, which is to earn some money and hide in our sheds or workplace.  :001_tongue:
Permanently off his rocker

Odinson

Quote from: "caskur"And yet mums can handle five or more children at once while men hide in their sheds... go figure.

Thats because the guy has been at work for the entire day..

And after he comes home, he notices that the mother is still in her jammies watching Oprah... While the house looks like aftermath of a nuclear blast.

Then...

He gets to listen to the entitled whining of the mother for the rest of the day.

caskur

OMG, I can see two untrained boys before me...

I'm a drill sergeant, I'd train you two in no time at all.

You guys wouldn't know what hit ya.... seriously!
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Of course...single mum's NEVER raise children with severe social adjustment problems. :001_rolleyes:

However, there is a valid point there. Women are nurturers, carers and healers. They are more compassionate, generally, than men, and more trusting, kind and affectionate.

Women care more for the less advantaged.