The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

disturbing video shows Lethbridge, Alberta police officer repeatedly running over wounded deer

Started by Anonymous, January 08, 2019, 08:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Cringeworthy, Fash. I did not relish seeing it on the news. Now it's here too. Ugh. Just a shame.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Cringeworthy, Fash. I did not relish seeing it on the news. Now it's here too. Ugh. Just a shame.

The police officer should be fired and charged.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'd do the same to the cop.

In Australia, if an officer did this to a kangaroo, what would be the consequences if any?

Bricktop

Hasta la vista, baby.

And a summons to appear in court for destroying a native animal.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Hasta la vista, baby.

And a summons to appear in court for destroying a native animal.

They would be fired?

Any officer that does that should be.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I was horrified when I saw this on the news.

">

If he would do that to an animal, what would he do to a person.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Morally bankcrupt.

Would we think twice if this creature was a bullfrog?

He wouldn't need to back up and drive over a bullfrog three times. But, I get your point.

@realAzhyaAryola

What about all the insects we slaughter when we are on the road? Check out your windshield after the trip. If my Animal Rights activist brother sees this post of mine, he will applaud me. He stopped eating animals.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"What about all the insects we slaughter when we are on the road? Check out your windshield after the trip. If my Animal Rights activist brother sees this post of mine, he will applaud me. He stopped eating animals.

I hit and killed a deer while driving. I have never derived any tortured a mammal like the cop did.

Odinson