News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

A

Does Peaches REALLY support violent racist extremists? Where is the proof?

Started by Anonymous, January 09, 2019, 10:25:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

===

Peaches not only refuses to denounce violent racist extremists, he supports them..

Seoul, who is quite fair minded found it too disturbing to take him seriously.

I think I've said before that this is a canard, and an unjust attempt to impeach my credibility in political discourse.

It's sad that this forum community is collectively so scared of my considerable powers of nuanced observation -- and of my dispassionate, logical style of conversation -- that it has adopted a public posture of propagating and endorsing such a thing.

I'm starting a new thread only to quote the forum administrator for the record, and so I can easily bookmark the topic -- such as it is.

In my occasional appearances here, I'll be more than happy to indulge anyone who wishes to support these scurrilous allegations.     ac_razz

Gaon

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

===

Peaches not only refuses to denounce violent racist extremists, he supports them..

Seoul, who is quite fair minded found it too disturbing to take him seriously.

I think I've said before that this is a canard, and an unjust attempt to impeach my credibility in political discourse.

It's sad that this forum community is collectively so scared of my considerable powers of nuanced observation -- and of my dispassionate, logical style of conversation -- that it has adopted a public posture of propagating and endorsing such a thing.

I'm starting a new thread only to quote the forum administrator for the record, and so I can easily bookmark the topic -- such as it is.

In my occasional appearances here, I'll be more than happy to indulge anyone who wishes to support these scurrilous allegations.     ac_razz

I don't know. But, I do know in the two months I've been here the admin has never posted anything that would give anyone the inclination she supports extremism. She has credibility in my opinion.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"

I don't know. But, I do know in the two months I've been here the admin has never posted anything that would give anyone the inclination she supports extremism. She has credibility in my opinion.

I've posted here for nearly 3 years, and never had any concerns about HER credibility until she chose to endorse SB's troll.  What I'd like to see now is some concrete reference to words that I've posted.

Gaon

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Gaon"

I've posted here for nearly 3 years, and never had any concerns about HER credibility until she chose to endorse SB's troll.  What I'd like to see now is some concrete reference to words that I've posted.

Seoulbro is a troll?? I've never seen anything he posted that would make me suspect that.
The Russian Rock It

cc

He posts the most meat here.

He did troll the programmed  nazi for a bit (as an enthusiastic convert, lol) and previously the notorious Gordo (as a marriage partner, lol)

However, "troll" would not be quite correct - it was obvious "play" / fun stuff
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"He posts the most meat here.

He did troll the programmed  nazi for a bit and previously the notorious Gordo

However, "troll" would not be quite correct - it was obvious "play" / fun stuff

Seoul has never been a troll in the six years he's been here..

He has a cheeky sense of humour and little patience for extremists.

cc

Anonymous

I am not going to go searching for instances where apologists for violence on the extreme right and the extreme left have been asked to denounce thuggery, but instead diverted. I have no time for deranged malcontents like Scouse and Peaches.

cc

I also would not search for them

If they have something to in effect quote, let them provide sources .. or if unwilling to do so, just STFU

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I am not going to go searching for instances where apologists for violence on the extreme right and the extreme left have been asked to denounce thuggery, but instead diverted. I have no time for deranged malcontents like Scouse and Peaches.

Scouse is in his late thirties and thinks he is in his late teens. Old Peaches is his late seventies and thinks he is an entitled millennial.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Peaches"an unjust attempt to impeach my credibility in political discourse.

Hereafter, shall ye be called Impeaches.

Nice attempt at a troll, old boot.

But the last thing you inspire is fear, at least in this community.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Peaches"an unjust attempt to impeach my credibility in political discourse.

Hereafter, shall ye be called Impeaches.

Nice attempt at a troll, old boot.

But the last thing you inspire is fear, at least in this community.

Or this planet.

caskur

Peaches.... tell the readers why a man of your 70+ yrs of dotage posts nudes of girls that look like they're 15.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Peaches.... tell the readers why a man of your 70+ yrs of dotage posts nudes of girls that look like they're 15.

He won't be doing that here.

Bricktop

Quote from: "caskur"Peaches.... tell the readers why a man of your 70+ yrs of dotage posts nudes of girls that look like they're 15.

Ewwww.... :yuk:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview