Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I have a confession to make: I’m beginning to hate Islam

Started by JOE, January 09, 2019, 01:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

I never used to. I used to think of it as just another religion.

I was even somewhat sympathetic to their concerns

But recent incidents have made me re-consider my perceptions of this 'faith'

Perhaps the most disturbing incident were the recent beheadings of 2 Scandinavian female tourists in Morocco.

">

Unlike some women haters in these forums and elsewhere, I do not hold the view that it was 'their fault' & that they were 'asking for it'. That was the old excuse given for acquitting rapists too.

This incident could have conceivably happened anywhere.Europe & even North America. I believe an incident in Vancouver where a Saudi student also attempted to decapitate a White female student from Oregon at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver .

">

Apparently that American female student wasn't asking for it when that Saudi student snuck into her dorm and tried to decapitate her.

While there are many good Muslims there are also a severe extremist elements in the religion whose darkest elements its leaders have not addressed. These demons are similar to the rash of pedophilia incidents which the Catholic Church has had to face & its leaders are grappling with. But in their case, at least they are trying to deal with. Islam and its leaders have not reached that stage yet.

But if they don't then they should be held accountable and ostracized by the world community.

Sorry Islam, but its time to grow up, join the world community and step into the 21st century. Like other faiths and organizations you have to be held accountable too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"I never used to. I used to think of it as just another religion.

I was even somewhat sympathetic to their concerns

But recent incidents have made me re-consider my perceptions of this 'faith'

Perhaps the most disturbing incident were the recent beheadings of 2 Scandinavian female tourists in Morocco.

">

Unlike some women haters in these forums and elsewhere, I do not hold the view that it was 'their fault' & that they were 'asking for it'. That was the old excuse given for acquitting rapists too.

This incident could have conceivably happened anywhere.Europe & even North America. I believe an incident in Vancouver where a Saudi student also attempted to decapitate a White female student from Oregon at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver .

">

Apparently that American female student wasn't asking for it when that Saudi student snuck into her dorm and tried to decapitate her.

While there are many good Muslims there are also a severe extremist elements in the religion whose darkest elements its leaders have not addressed. These demons are similar to the rash of pedophilia oncidents which the Catholic Church has had to face & its leaders are grappling with. But in their case, at least they are trying to deal with. Islam and its leaders have not reached that stage yet.

But if they don't then they should be held accountable and ostracized by the world community.

Sorry Islam, but its time to grow up, join the world community and step into the 21st century. Like other faiths and organizations you have to be held accountable too.
Who said that?

:shock:

caskur

There is a blanket of darkness suffocating our planet.

There is a solution but sadly its a drastic one.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Women are gullible in the west.

All of us have been trained to accept the big melting pot.

In reality, there is no such thing as the melting pot.

Politicians who make the rules never have to live side by side with their ridiculous laws.

They allow creeps from creepy Muslim countries to enter our countries and live next door to us...

They don't live next door to the pollies, that's for sure!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

JOE

Quote from: "caskur"There is a blanket of darkness suffocating our planet.

There is a solution but sadly its a drastic one.

Perhaps its time to bring back Vlad the Impaler?

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DNwNmVMLYzg/UnJRkgG0tZI/AAAAAAAAlSg/OaNkwLTIM8g/s1600/draculavladtheimpaler1+%281%29.jpg">

...its said that when the Turkish forces tried to invade Europe they were deterred by impaled corpses of Their soldiers on their invasion route

JOE

Quote from: "caskur"Women are gullible in the west.

All of us have been trained to accept the big melting pot.

In reality, there is no such thing as the melting pot.

Politicians who make the rules never have to live side by side with their ridiculous laws.

They allow creeps from creepy Muslim countries to enter our countries and live next door to us...

They don't live next door to the pollies, that's for sure!~

Actually relatively speaking, Western White Women are perhaps the least victimized of females who fall victim to jihad types. There were several reports of how ISIS captured Muslim women & used them as sex slaves when they ruled parts if Iraq & Syria.

And where large numbers of Muslims  congregate, rape of young Muslim girls is is common.

A French woman Samira Bellil wrote a book about how young Muslim men 'pass around' young girls and then gang rape them.

https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1414351045l/945466.jpg">

So if Western girls have become victims of these jihadis then their own girls get it 1000s of times worse

caskur

pfft... in Indonesia, the boys rape their own mothers...
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

Sure... Not the end they deserved..

Lefties deserve a slow death..

Those chicks didnt feel a thing..

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"pfft... in Indonesia, the boys rape their own mothers...

I worked in Indonesia. That's where I met the old lady. She aint Indonesian by the way.

Anyway, islamic influence has taken off since the end of the Suharto era. Hijabs are everywhere. Islamic parties influence is growing. Restrictions on the sale of alcohol in certain places. I don't like it. Bring back a secular dictator and watch the Indonesian economy boom again.

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "caskur"pfft... in Indonesia, the boys rape their own mothers...

I worked in Indonesia. That's where I met the old lady. She aint Indonesian by the way.

Anyway, islamic influence has taken off since the end of the Suharto era. Hijabs are everywhere. Islamic parties influence is growing. Restrictions on the sale of alcohol in certain places. I don't like it. Bring back a secular dictator and watch the Indonesian economy boom again.

My Aunty married an Indonesian... But their marriage only lasted 16 years.

My family had a lot to do with Indonesia but after the Bali Bombings they stopped going...

Indonesia has been hit by some serious natural disasters these past few months.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I have a confession to make too: Old Joe's attention whoring is really boring.

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Quote from: "JOE"
Unlike some women haters in these forums and elsewhere

Interesting.

Care to identify these "women haters"?

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Peaches attention whoring is 100 times worse.

You know him a lot better and for a lot longer.

Odinson

At its best, Morocco is a place where women get stoned to death for getting themselves raped..

Its worse now for tight clothing wearing western women..

And these chicks even decided to go alone to a place where there is no law of any kind.

You never go alone in these places.. You need a local guide to keep you safe.

It was an act of god..