The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Woohoooooo! 3kg in 2 weeks!

Started by Frood, January 14, 2019, 01:59:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna":thumbup:

I've cut out all sugars except fresh fruit and have limited alcoholic drinks to a few per week. The weight is just falling off on its own. I'll need to go clothes shopping in a few weeks at this rate.

Next step is a gym membership to tone up.

So you're pretty fat, eh dinky?

Working off the last remnants of my baby belly.

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"A raging alcoholic guy pushing fifty pretending to be a woman. They think you are just so clever on the new TRF. ac_boring

:001_rolleyes:
Blahhhhhh...

feral

I've cut out all sugars except fresh fruit and have limited alcoholic drinks to a few per week. The weight is just falling off on its own. I'll need to go clothes shopping in a few weeks at this rate.

Yay!! Congrats.

Vodka and Tequilla are the ones with the least calories.

Vodka shots...if you can handle the swallow...followed by a sip of something nice.

Anonymous

Quote from: "feral"

Yay!! Congrats.

Vodka shots...if you can handle the swallow...followed by a sip of something nice.

It's nice to see you again feral.

Frood

Just checked and I'm down a further .6 kg from the other day! Rawr!  :shock:  :thumbup:

I've backed off on coffee and increased the green tea because I was getting way too much caffeine. Healthy sized meals still but no sugars or alcohol.

I'm trying to eat a bit of shellfish every day or if I can't, dried shellfish supplements for the Omega-3, protein, zinc, and selenium. We're selenium starved in this region of the world. I can tell if I've skipped it for a few days.

Also am taking fiber drinks to help rid my body of undesirables from the fat burning.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Yay!! Congrats.

Thanks! I'm going away on a mini holiday in February. I might partake of the Russian go juice while I'm there.  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

feral

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Yay!! Congrats.

Thanks! I'm going away on a mini holiday in February. I might partake of the Russian go juice while I'm there.  :thumbup:

In the mid 1800's  - Half of the Russian governments revenue came from vodka.

- Just sayin..

Anonymous

in 1860, Russia sold so much vodka it made up nearly half of the government's revenue.

http://www.factfiend.com/russia-used-received-40-state-income-selling-vodka/">http://www.factfiend.com/russia-used-re ... ing-vodka/">http://www.factfiend.com/russia-used-received-40-state-income-selling-vodka/

:ohmy:

Berry Sweet

Since this thread, I have been rreading the sugar content on everything I see.  I never realized how much sugar is in everything! I dont drink sugary drinks, I'm more into water and tea but those drinks are just fuckin loaded with the shit!  Foods too.  Been thinking of trying this sugar cut back too....see what happens....

caskur

You have to cut out alcohol too or drink spirits in diet coke or diet sodas...

but don't drink anything except water.... You haven't cut out sugar UNTIL you kill that nasty alcohol.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Since this thread, I have been rreading the sugar content on everything I see.  I never realized how much sugar is in everything! I dont drink sugary drinks, I'm more into water and tea but those drinks are just fuckin loaded with the shit!  Foods too.  Been thinking of trying this sugar cut back too....see what happens....

cane sugar and "syrups" are truely evil and perverted our taste buds...

But you can still eat sweet with "Stevia" and use whole fruits in pancakes and cakes...

There are tonnes of ideas but all of that means you have to prepare food yourself from scratch.

Make muffins, with plenty of apples, sultanas, raisins, allspice... Once you get the idea, your imagination knows no bounds really.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Since this thread, I have been rreading the sugar content on everything I see.  I never realized how much sugar is in everything! I dont drink sugary drinks, I'm more into water and tea but those drinks are just fuckin loaded with the shit!  Foods too.  Been thinking of trying this sugar cut back too....see what happens....

It's working faster than I expected.

Weighed myself again today (in the evening mind you when we're meant to be heavier) and I've lost a further .6 kg in under 24 hours while constantly drinking fluids and eating regularly like before.
Blahhhhhh...