Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Woohoooooo! 3kg in 2 weeks!

Started by Frood, January 14, 2019, 01:59:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

:thumbup:

I've cut out all sugars except fresh fruit and have limited alcoholic drinks to a few per week. The weight is just falling off on its own. I'll need to go clothes shopping in a few weeks at this rate.

Next step is a gym membership to tone up.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna":thumbup:

I've cut out all sugars except fresh fruit and have limited alcoholic drinks to a few per week. The weight is just falling off on its own. I'll need to go clothes shopping in a few weeks at this rate.

That's good.....especially cutting alcohol.

Gaon

I want to limit my sugar intake to natural sugars as much as possible.
The Russian Rock It

Berry Sweet

I'm 19 days with zero alcohol and zero smokes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I'm 19 days with zero alcohol and zero smokes.

That's terrific Berry.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I'm 19 days with zero alcohol and zero smokes.

:thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: "Gaon"

I want to limit my sugar intake to natural sugars as much as possible.

It really works. Whenever I crave a sweet treat I have a cup of green tea or coffee. It does mean I bounce off the walls most days though. Might have to investigate decaf options.
Blahhhhhh...

Berry Sweet

It's easy for me to quit this time as it's something I really want and I'm just done.  It's an unhealthy habit.  I want to be healthy for my kid when I get old...its a good reason  to stop.  She hasnt realized it yet...I dont smoke a whole lot..I'm curious to see how long it takes before she notices?

I do smoke pot occasionally at night, so maybe she thinks I'm smoking too?

Bricktop

Are your boobs shrinking too?

:roll:

Frood

The girls are as fine as ever, desperado.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"It's easy for me to quit this time as it's something I really want and I'm just done.  It's an unhealthy habit.  I want to be healthy for my kid when I get old...its a good reason  to stop.  She hasnt realized it yet...I dont smoke a whole lot..I'm curious to see how long it takes before she notices?

I do smoke pot occasionally at night, so maybe she thinks I'm smoking too?

Do you smoke it for the high, for pain relief or both?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"The girls are as fine as ever, desperado.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

This is about you, not your wife's chest.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

A raging alcoholic guy pushing fifty pretending to be a woman. They think you are just so clever on the new TRF. ac_boring

JOE

So you're pretty fat, eh dinky?