The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Novel way to treat a headache?

Started by Frood, January 14, 2019, 08:54:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

JOE

Berry Sweet

Or you could invite Joe over.   Use his warm virgin balls and he'll lull you to sleep with some random story...

JOE

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Or you could invite Joe over.   Use his warm virgin balls and he'll lull you to sleep with some random story...

Y'know Berr, when I woke up this morning i felt so grateful I dont have any children or a demanding wife sucking every penny outta me to worry about.

I have friends in that situation.

They are the Al Bundys of this world.

">

And if I were them I'd have no money left over too.

One dad friend constantly  bums beer money offa me.

The simple things he used to enjoy he has no money for anymore.

He's goddam broke!

I think if that happened ta me, I'd wanna be super retired, monied & near the end of my life.

Like comedian steve martin who's 70 and finally had a kid late in life

Cuz i figger when a person dies they cant take it with them, theyre gonna die anyways, it'll get taken away and they may as well leave it to somebody hopefully some pretty little senorita

Bricktop

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Oh you two.   Perhaps you two should try the warm balls method I suggested....hopefully things will smooth out for you two??

Try it.  And think happy thoughts!

The only balls Feral craves are Freuds.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Oh you two.   Perhaps you two should try the warm balls method I suggested....hopefully things will smooth out for you two??

Try it.  And think happy thoughts!

The only balls Feral craves are Freuds.

I always hear about these posters but I dont know who they are.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Or you could invite Joe over.   Use his warm virgin balls and he'll lull you to sleep with some random story...

Y'know Berr, when I woke up this morning i felt so grateful I dont have any children or a demanding wife sucking every penny outta me to worry about.

">

He's goddam broke!

I think if that happened ta me, I'd wanna be super retired, monied & near the end of my life.

Cuz i figger when a person dies they cant take it with them, theyre gonna die anyways, it'll get taken away and they may as well leave it to somebody hopefully some pretty little senorita

Why are you so up on the negative about EVERYTHING?  

NONE of what you post has to specifically do with you...its alway about this person or that person....someone else is troubles.   Uts just you assuming this and assuming that.  You would be better off getting your nose out of other peoples business and getting a life of your own.

No ones life is perfect.  Everyone's life is a roller coaster...there are hurdles everywhere.  Life was not meant to be easy.  Joe, you bring yourself and everyone around you down with you whiny negative stories.

Seriously Joe.  Take my advice and like me, build yourself a meditation / chakra room.  Feel the positive vibes.  And yes, there is a line in married with children, "if you build it, they will come." So for Gods sake, build it Joe!  And work on it, the positive vibes will come.

JOE

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

">

He's goddam broke!

Why are you so up on the negative about EVERYTHING?  

NONE of what you post has to specifically do with you...its alway about this person or that person....someone else is troubles.   Uts just you assuming this and assuming that.  You would be better off getting your nose out of other peoples business and getting a life of your own.

No ones life is perfect.  Everyone's life is a roller coaster...there are hurdles everywhere.  Life was not meant to be easy.  Joe, you bring yourself and everyone around you down with you whiny negative stories.

Seriously Joe.  Take my advice and like me, build yourself a meditation / chakra room.  Feel the positive vibes.  And yes, there is a line in married with children, "if you build it, they will come." So for Gods sake, build it Joe!  And work on it, the positive vibes will come.

Worst thing about my friend is he knocked this woman up had a child with her & then he constantly tells me he doesn't love her.

Geezuz! He's got 3 daughters from a previous marriage.

He knows how ta make em just doesn't wanna take care of em.

But its not all bad watching him make those mistakes cuz I decided I won't repeat them eh?

JOE

Anyways here's a tribute to my down and out friend

">

Glenn Campbell at his finest....in his prime!

JOE

Anyways here's another uplifting song fer Berr..

">

Kinda makes tharz a bit of Iron Horse Jockey in this song too!

JOE

And here's another one of my favorite uplifting tunes I'd like ta share with y'all:

">

....there's a bit of Herman in that one too, eh?

Berry Sweet

You didnt even address anything I said Joe.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"You didnt even address anything I said Joe.

Virgin trolls never do.

JOE

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Virgin trolls never do.

And yet you were a drunk at one time, eh Iron Horse Jockey?

I've heard recovering alcoholics are never really cured, eh?

Yah you seem like the angry type with a grudge & a huge chip on his shoulder. Oh poor you!

I like this tune cuz it reminds me of you

">

Bricktop

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Virgin trolls never do.

And yet you were a drunk at one time, eh Iron Horse Jockey?

I've heard recovering alcoholics are never really cured, eh?

Yah you seem like the angry type with a grudge & a huge chip on his shoulder. Oh poor you!

I like this tune cuz it reminds me of you

">

Joe, you seem to be transferring the anger and frustration within you for the pathetic life you've followed on to members here.

It is particularly galling that you feel the need to reference peoples troubled past as a means of making you feel as if you're dominating or humiliating these members.

The first thing that you need to realise and accept is that the only detriment to any person is yourself.

The second thing you need to realise is that nobody gives a flying fornication for your puerile and petty slurs.

Print
User actions