Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Novel way to treat a headache?

Started by Frood, January 14, 2019, 08:54:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Those little oxygen activated hand warmer things held in place by wearing panties on your head and situating the hand warmers exactly where they alleviate pain the most.

Sounds weird but it really works well.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
Blahhhhhh...

Gaon

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Those little oxygen activated hand warmer things held in place by wearing panties on your head and situating the hand warmers exactly where they alleviate pain the most.

I'm almost certain I will never try it.
The Russian Rock It

Frood

Heat works for me, especially with migraines near or behind the eyes.
Blahhhhhh...

Gaon

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Heat works for me, especially with migraines near or behind the eyes.

I don't get bad headaches very often.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Those little oxygen activated hand warmer things held in place by wearing panties on your head and situating the hand warmers exactly where they alleviate pain the most.

Your idiocy seems to be getting worse.

Anonymous

okay

Bricktop

He got that from one of the girls at the last CWA meeting. (CWA = Country Women's Association).

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Your idiocy seems to be getting worse.

:001_rolleyes:

Sometimes you're like a senile old dog which can't help but to drag its bottom across any carpet it finds. Just try to behave yourself for a change.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

And you are invariably like a sad little boy using aggressive attention seeking trolling to garner notice from your peers.

Outback dunny doors are more secure than you.

Frood

Wow

I post up a headache cure I've tried and some aging nutzoid can't put down his conspiracy theories long enough to act like a rational human.  :001_rolleyes:
Blahhhhhh...

feral

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Wow

I post up a headache cure I've tried and some aging nutzoid can't put down his conspiracy theories long enough to act like a rational human.  :001_rolleyes:

From what I've read on the board, Bricktop posts for the sake of posting.

More often than not, he really has nothing worth while saying.

Berry Sweet

A nice set of warm balls on the area could help too.  Cleaned first of course.

Frood

Quote from: "feral"

It's a senility and pyles thing I'm guessing.

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

A nice set of warm balls on the area could help too.  Cleaned first of course.

ac_biggrin

Careful or you'll have Bricktop shucking his moth ridden corduroys around his ankles and boarding the first flight to Canada.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "feral"

As you've been here for a relatively short time, and have offered nothing of substance, perhaps you should hold judgment until you have a clue...which may take some time, if history is any guide.

In the meantime, just keep exchanging banality with your former beau. Who knows, the flame may re-ignite.

Berry Sweet

Oh you two.   Perhaps you two should try the warm balls method I suggested....hopefully things will smooth out for you two??

Try it.  And think happy thoughts!