Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Berry Sweet

https://media1.tenor.com/images/e1edc363002be7096331ebe8e97bb2fc/tenor.gif">

Frood

Younger pic of Bricktop?
Blahhhhhh...

Berry Sweet

I love pepe le pew.  Hes a pervert but hes just a cartoon and silly funny.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I love pepe le pew.  Hes a pervert but hes just a cartoon and silly funny.

You know whats funny, when I delivered pizzas, this one guy would scramble like crazy to try and scam the rest of us drivers, and get all the good runs/most runs. At the end of the night, I still always made more than him and it drove him crazy. I compared him to the cat that was frantically trying to get away, and I was pepe, and did the impersonation of us both  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I love pepe le pew.  Hes a pervert but hes just a cartoon and silly funny.

Pepe Le Pew is great.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

You know whats funny, when I delivered pizzas, this one guy would scramble like crazy to try and scam the rest of us drivers, and get all the good runs/most runs. At the end of the night, I still always made more than him and it drove him crazy. I compared him to the cat that was frantically trying to get away, and I was pepe, and did the impersonation of us both  :laugh:

Old Pepe needs a new cologne.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"

Old Pepe needs a new cologne.

I think Pepe is one of those characters that subconsciously made me believe that I could woo women with speaking French when I was younger  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Gaon

I don't know this cartoon character.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

">

His schtick was always to seduce the cat, because he thought it was a female skunk.

Like Dinky.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"I don't know this cartoon character.

You had a deprived childhood.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"
">

His schtick was always to seduce the cat, because he thought it was a female skunk.

Like Dinky.

Like me?  ac_lmfao

Aren't you the one who is said to have tried to seduce a catfisher online who turned out to be a bloke?  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Given that YOU were the "bloke", and I was totally aware of that, it was yet another of your failed and silly trolls...just like this one.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
">

Like Dinky.

Like me?  ac_lmfao

Aren't you the one who is said to have tried to seduce a catfisher online who turned out to be a bloke?  :laugh:
Probably most people who enjoy fishing are men..

I believe IHJ likes fishing.

Bricktop

A LOT of catfish are women, and gay people.