News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Words of warning from the hyper wealthy...

Started by Bricktop, January 25, 2019, 11:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Billionaires that provide mortgage paying jobs are an asset. Tech billionaires like Zuckerberg and his ilk contribute nothing besides buying politicians.

And donating their wealth to Africa.... as if that is going to help them.

I thought Chan and  Zuckerberg pledged $3 billion worth of FB shares to rid the world of disease.

I buy this as much as I buy the aid that the Clinton Foundation gave to Haiti.... which wasnt much in reality compared to what they received.

I'm a bit cynical too that any of that supposedly pledged money made any difference..

It's all for show.

Zetsu

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Billionaires that provide mortgage paying jobs are an asset. Tech billionaires like Zuckerberg and his ilk contribute nothing besides buying politicians.

I thought Chan and  Zuckerberg pledged $3 billion worth of FB shares to rid the world of disease.

I buy this as much as I buy the aid that the Clinton Foundation gave to Haiti.... which wasnt much in reality compared to what they received.

I'm a bit cynical too that any of that supposedly pledged money made any difference..

It's all for show.

I have to fully agree, it might has a nice ring to it, but in the end it's really just marketing strategy.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

It's all for show.

I have to fully agree, it might has a nice ring to it, but in the end it's really just marketing strategy.

It's about appearances.