The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

One thing you crave at this very moment

Started by Frood, January 28, 2019, 12:15:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

feral

Churros dipped in white chocolate.

Im literally salivating at the back of my mouth thinking about it haha

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Herman"It's hard to get a good cup of coffee in the US.

EXACTLY!!

For a country that venerates "cawfee", they certainly don't know how to brew it.

How the hell that hippo piss that they serve at Starbucks can form the basis of a global franchise is beyond me.

(Adelaide is the only city in the world where a Starbucks franchise failed.)

American coffee is pretty sad.

Bricktop

One of the benefits of having a high percentage of Italian Australians is they brought their love of coffee with them, and taught us how GOOD coffee should be brewed.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Battered scallops

Mmmmm, my best friend and I are making gumbo Friday, with andouile sausage, shrimp and scallops.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

EXACTLY!!

For a country that venerates "cawfee", they certainly don't know how to brew it.

How the hell that hippo piss that they serve at Starbucks can form the basis of a global franchise is beyond me.

Pretty much sludge most the time. I was coffee free for a year and a half, and switched to green tea, then winter hit and Im tired all the time, so I started drinking a cup again lol. I prefer to call it coffweeeeeeeeeeee lol.

Blazor

Im craving a good nights sleep. Its been sooooo long.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"One of the benefits of having a high percentage of Italian Australians is they brought their love of coffee with them, and taught us how GOOD coffee should be brewed.

The United States has a higher percentage of Italians and they still can't brew a decent cup of joe.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

EXACTLY!!

Pretty much sludge most the time. I was coffee free for a year and a half, and switched to green tea, then winter hit and Im tired all the time, so I started drinking a cup again lol. I prefer to call it coffweeeeeeeeeeee lol.

You probably can't get a good cup of coffee where you live unless you make it yourself.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"

EXACTLY!!

You probably can't get a good cup of coffee where you live unless you make it yourself.

Do you remember that scene in Elf, where he takes the girl in to get "the worlds best cup of coffee", and her reaction, yeah thats the coffee we drink here lol. (not the best)

https://y.yarn.co/c5a1b5e5-ff02-40b0-93b3-729bf19b7961_text_hi.gif">

@realAzhyaAryola

As a bonafide native of the southern Philippine Islands, I crave durian and balut.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

They're growing durian here now...big market for them in Australia.

Odinson

I´ve eaten raw Balut..

Nothing to do with the Philippines though..

Gaon

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"As a bonafide native of the southern Philippine Islands, I crave durian and balut.

First I've heard of balut.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"As a bonafide native of the southern Philippine Islands, I crave durian and balut.

First I've heard of balut.

It's a despicable cuisine.

"Balut (/bəˈluː/ bə-LOOT, /ˈbɑːluː/ BAH-loot;[1] also spelled as balot) is a developing bird embryo (usually a duck) that is boiled and eaten from the shell."