Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

the police thread

Started by Anonymous, February 20, 2019, 12:33:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"For example, when a government says speed cameras are safety devices, they are talking garbage. They raise revenue

Finally, something we can agree on.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Police officers that overstep their bounds by administering "punishment" outside the law deserve to be charged and dismissed.

I say that full in the knowledge that on occasions, there are mitigating circumstances to over zealous policing, but that is not an excuse for a criminal act.

It happens everywhere, because police are human beings too, and suffer the same frailities as everyone else. Moreso, in some cases.

After what happen to Australian Veternarian Justine Damondin in the USA, Somalians or anything first generation out of Africa shouldn't be allowed to be a cop. Obviously Americans are so dumb, they give Africans guns.... OMG don't they ever watch Al Jazeera?

Cops in the USA are VERY VERY different to Ozzy cops. My sister-in-kaw was a passenger in a car going from the east coast of the USA to the west cost when the car she was in got pulled over by USA cops. Guns were pulled. She said it was the scariest thing she'd ever experienced...

Who is scared of Australian cops? Seriously. How many times do you see Ozzie cops pull guns on drivers? I'm talking firearms not speed guns...lol

It's way scarier these days being a cop or even a prison warder. With Meth drugs in the mix, all situations can become explosive very quickly.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

Its different in Australia..

In America, the negroes shoot cops when the cop just asks for an ID..