News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

A

My 3D mini me action figure arrived yesterday.

Started by Anonymous, January 31, 2019, 01:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Had it done in Key West. They do a full body scan and print out a highly detailed copy with a 3D printer. It is a sandstone like material but is so detailed it looks exactly like me. Colors and textures are exact. It stands on its feet with no chance of tipping. It blew people away who I showed. How perfect it is. If you are ever in Key west I suggest you get one done.

ac_cool

Anonymous

Quote from: "Edward"Had it done in Key West. They do a full body scan and print out a highly detailed copy with a 3D printer. It is a sandstone like material but is so detailed it looks exactly like me. Colors and textures are exact. It stands on its feet with no chance of tipping. It blew people away who I showed. How perfect it is. If you are ever in Key west I suggest you get one done.

ac_cool

JOE plays with children's toys too..

Don't be surprised if he becomes jealous.

:laugh:

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Edward"Had it done in Key West. They do a full body scan and print out a highly detailed copy with a 3D printer. It is a sandstone like material but is so detailed it looks exactly like me. Colors and textures are exact. It stands on its feet with no chance of tipping. It blew people away who I showed. How perfect it is. If you are ever in Key west I suggest you get one done.

ac_cool

But my toys are worth thousands of dollars...each, Fashionista

For sure I got expensive hobbies, but they're increasing in value, eh?

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

ac_cool

But my toys are worth thousands of dollars...each, Fashionista

For sure I got expensive hobbies, but they're increasing in value, eh?

But, you sayyou stay in hostels that you think charge only $7 per night.

Blurt

That's what happens when you buy $1000 dolls... you can't afford any but the most modest housing/shelter options.

Anyway, it's no secret Joe's jiving; he's never posted anything other than stock photos, claiming his precious toys are "like the ones pictured in this photo." Yeah, okay.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"That's what happens when you buy $1000 dolls... you can't afford any but the most modest housing/shelter options.

Anyway, it's no secret Joe's jiving; he's never posted anything other than stock photos, claiming his precious toys are "like the ones pictured in this photo." Yeah, okay.

He finds it amusing.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'm finding it progressively more annoying and disruptive.

That's what JOE is trying to do.

Bricktop

Elsewhere you asked "what does he do". Here, you provide the answer.

His purpose is clear. He's doing a Mel. Pushing buttons to see how far he can go.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Elsewhere you asked "what does he do". Here, you provide the answer.

His purpose is clear. He's doing a Mel. Pushing buttons to see how far he can go.

Joe is an attention whoring virgin. But, he's no Mel.

kiebers

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Joe is an attention whoring virgin. But, he's no Mel.

Very true.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Joe's a PG-13 version of Mel.

Minus the buttered popcorn.

JOE

Quote from: "Blurt"Joe's a PG-13 version of Mel.

Minus the buttered popcorn.

Actually Fashionista, I'd consider buying some vintage Barbie dolls if the price was right & I found them in nice shape at a garage sale, eh?

Apparently the first Barbie doll is worth thousands of dollars.

https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-ptvounu/images/stencil/500x659/products/128/1150/DSCN3143__21127.1469484529.JPG?c=2">

Ifya found one of those at a garage sale it'd be like finding a gold mine in a trash heap.

I foud some vintage comic books that way y'know.

Other female oriented toys which are in high demand are archie toys, Betty Boop, Millie the Model, the Wasp, wonder Woman, old Romance comic books

If its got collector value and potential resale value its worth a second look, eh?

I've tried to bid in Betty Boop vintage toys on eBay before but I got outbid.

The trouble with girl collectibles is theyre often highly sought after by male and female alike.

So that pushes the price up a lot.

Anonymous

Hey virgin senior, I see they deleted one of you attention whoring threads on VF. Every forum is sick of your bs.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview