Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Justine Trying to Hammer a Nail

Started by Anonymous, February 11, 2019, 09:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

It's a good thing he had a trust fund. He's as useful with a hammer as he is as a pm.

">

Anonymous

The wanker hates construction workers. He's probably jealous of them.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"It's a good thing he had a trust fund. He's as useful with a hammer as he is as a pm.

He's not used to working with his hands.

Odinson

Justin doesnt realize that he himself is a male..

And that he needs to give his job to somebody else.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"It's a good thing he had a trust fund. He's as useful with a hammer as he is as a pm.

He's not used to working with his hands.

He's not used to working with his brain either.

Anonymous

Justine's regime is using our money to encourage lawyers sue us for more money.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/why-are-we-paying-people-to-sue-the-government">https://nationalpost.com/opinion/why-ar ... government">https://nationalpost.com/opinion/why-are-we-paying-people-to-sue-the-government

Why are we paying people to sue the government?

Giving money to lawyers to sue the government is a backdoor way for the Liberals to force policy changes they want, without the risks

When a Muslim woman decided to challenge the Harper government's policy forbidding face-coverings during the oath of citizenship, a feminist non-profit group called Women's Legal Education and Action Fund (LEAF) sought to intervene on her behalf.

When the Harper government cut extended health-care benefits like drugs and dental to refugee claimants, LEAF argued that the change had a "discriminatory effect upon refugee women."

When homelessness advocates claimed that the Charter of Rights and Freedoms was being violated unless the government implemented policies to "eliminate homelessness and inadequate housing," LEAF supported the fight against lawmakers.

This week, LEAF is in court fighting a group of Christian doctors who oppose a policy by their regulator requiring them to refer patients who seek abortions or euthanasia.

There's nothing wrong with groups of citizens pooling their money to intervene in court cases. That's healthy in a democracy. But these kinds of activist legal groups shouldn't be getting taxpayer funding.

Yet that's what's happening under the Trudeau government. The new Department of Women and Gender Equality (formerly Status of Women Canada) just awarded LEAF $880,000 to develop a new five-year plan for "strategic litigation." The project "will undertake a needs assessment with feminist groups and other key stakeholders to identify intersectional gender equality issues that can be effectively addressed through feminist strategic litigation." It's a big boost to their budget.

he Liberals have also restored funding to the Court Challenges Program that will hand out grants to groups who claim their human rights or minority language rights have been violated. The committee doling out the money is stacked with prominent left-wing advocates, including former LEAF director and Ottawa law professor Joanne St. Lewis, labour activist and McGill law professor Adelle Blackett, and University of Windsor francophone services proponent Emmanuelle Richez.

Harper had scrapped the program, created in 1978 by Pierre Trudeau, as one of his first acts. John Baird, then president of the Treasury Board, argued that it didn't make sense for the government to pay people to fight its own laws in court. Indeed, it did not.

So, why are the Liberals eager to use taxpayer dollars to fund these legal challenges?

University of Waterloo political scientist Emmett Macfarlane suggested at the recent Law and Freedom conference in Toronto that Canada has a growing "culture of deference to courts," in which politicians would rather wait for judges to make law than work to build consensus on controversial issues.

If so, then giving money to lawyers to sue the government is a backdoor way for Liberals to force the policy changes they want without the political risks. Assisted-death is a good example. It was popular with Canadians at large but many Catholics were opposed, which made it difficult for the Liberals to support legalization without risking seats in Quebec ... until a successful Charter challenge allowed the Liberals to say that the courts forced their hands.

Canadians shouldn't put up with this. If our politicians want social change, they should campaign on making those changes and introduce bills to make it happen. Funding activist groups risks becoming a backdoor way to have politicized lawyers doing their dirty work.

Gaon

This is treasonous. The prime minister of Canada hates Canadians.
The Russian Rock It

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Herman"

If so, then giving money to lawyers to sue the government is a backdoor way for Liberals to force the policy changes they want without the political risks.

Canadians shouldn't put up with this. If our politicians want social change, they should campaign on making those changes and introduce bills to make it happen. Funding activist groups risks becoming a backdoor way to have politicized lawyers doing their dirty work.
Most progtards are always looking for ways to cheat representative democracy.   They can't be happy with the idea of making arguments to the public and then the public votes.   They are always looking for ways to stack the system in their favor.

Whether its a biased media, using the education system to indoctrinate,  trying to steal elections with improper votes, diluting out the oppositions voter base with immigration, socially criminalizing dissent, and several other methods.  They are always finding new ways to cheat the system.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Herman"

If so, then giving money to lawyers to sue the government is a backdoor way for Liberals to force the policy changes they want without the political risks.

Most progtards are always looking for ways to cheat representative democracy.   They can't be happy with the idea of making arguments to the public and then the public votes.   They are always looking for ways to stack the system in their favor.

Whether its a biased media, using the education system to indoctrinate,  trying to steal elections with improper votes, diluting out the oppositions voter base with immigration, socially criminalizing dissent, and several other methods.  They are always finding new ways to cheat the system.

Justine is as dumb as stump, but he knows that. And it's working.

Blazor

Wow, I dont think he has ever used a hammer before lol. What a lil limp wristed prick.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Wow, I dont think he has ever used a hammer before lol. What a lil limp wristed prick.

My husband saw this video..he shook his head.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"Wow, I dont think he has ever used a hammer before lol. What a lil limp wristed prick.

Everybody recording him, yet I think paint dries faster than his widdle wist will go  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Everybody recording him, yet I think paint dries faster than his widdle wist will go  :laugh:

:laugh:

Anonymous

Are the walls closing in on Justine over the SNC scandal.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/wilson-rayboul-snc-lavalin-1.5015755">https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/wilson ... -1.5015755">https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/wilson-rayboul-snc-lavalin-1.5015755

Jody Wilson-Raybould resigns from cabinet in wake of SNC-Lavalin allegations

Jody Wilson-Raybould — the former justice minister who has kept largely silent since a news report claimed the Prime Minister's Office pressured her to help Quebec-based engineering firm SNC-Lavalin avoid criminal prosecution — has quit the Liberal cabinet.

Her resignation could trigger another cabinet shuffle and is likely to cast a long shadow over the upcoming election campaign.

Gaon

Quote from: "Herman"Are the walls closing in on Justine over the SNC scandal.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/wilson-rayboul-snc-lavalin-1.5015755">https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/wilson ... -1.5015755">https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/wilson-rayboul-snc-lavalin-1.5015755

Jody Wilson-Raybould resigns from cabinet in wake of SNC-Lavalin allegations

Jody Wilson-Raybould — the former justice minister who has kept largely silent since a news report claimed the Prime Minister's Office pressured her to help Quebec-based engineering firm SNC-Lavalin avoid criminal prosecution — has quit the Liberal cabinet.

Her resignation could trigger another cabinet shuffle and is likely to cast a long shadow over the upcoming election campaign.

I've been watching this. Will the prime minister survive and win this year's election. Time will tell.
The Russian Rock It