Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Two fools meeting...

Started by Bricktop, February 12, 2019, 05:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaon

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I dont like the thought of abortion either.  But let's say late in the game you find out your child will never be able to walk, feed itself, change itself, not have the capacity to learn or understand.  You will be faced with having to purchase expencive equipment like wheel chairs, bath and shower equipment, non stop docs appointments, rounds of medications, a possible nurse, if not you cannot work because you have to physically be able to provide for that child 24/7, possibly forever, etc etc....your life and career is down the drain....easier said than done to love a child like that...will YOU do that for the rest of your life? Where will you get the money from? You arent working because you cant.  Who will provide? Are you willing to have help or put the child in a home? Knowing that they will be abused?  Will YOU do this?   Honest answers.  Will you?

(Nevermind downs syndrome, etc, those children can live good lives...I'm talking about children born with serious defects.)

I would not want to live like that.
The Russian Rock It

caskur

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

I dont care about those small things.  But for me...I could never take care of a child stuck in a scooter, drooling everywhere with a suction tube down its throat, changing its diapers at 14 years old...I couldnt do that...even giving birth to the child and giving it up...you know that no one will adopt that child...it will end up in a home being abused.  It's not fair either way.

Absolutely. The innocent child is kept in virtual solitary confinement until death. No justice at all.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"So you're okay if someone sticks a tubular framed probe up a pregnant woman a week or two before that baby is meant to be naturally birthed, then chops it into portions and drags it out?

Who does that?

I saw a video clip last week of this....It was the most disgusting thing I ever seen....basically a full term woman on a bed...the body of the baby was sticking out of the vagina and the doc had a probe jamming it in the head and ripping it up to pull it out....it was God awful.

That's bullshit.  The time to have an abortion is in the first trimester, not at 39 weeks...ffs.  Unless there was a serious birth defect with the baby, like it had some sort of disorder where it couldnt breath on it's own and massive brain damage, something so terrible where the quality of life is unbearable, then I would be ok with it.  Having to take care of a child who is half brain dead, etc is not living life to the fullest, never mind the amount of money needed to support that kind of disability.

That is barbaric. Shame on any country that does not jail doctors who would do that.

But, they want to ban shark fin soup.

Odinson

Veganism is all about harassing other people..

Just like with all the leftie rainbow things..

But pregnancy, giving birth might have serious repercussions on their life... That is why they are willing to do the most brutal thing imaginable..

Gaon

Quote from: "Odinson"Veganism is all about harassing other people..

But pregnancy, giving birth might have serious repercussions on their life... That is why they are willing to do the most brutal thing imaginable..

Not all vegans berate carnivores. But, the ones that do are a pain.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Odinson"Veganism is all about harassing other people..

Not all vegans berate carnivores. But, the ones that do are a pain.

I know the type.

Bricktop

I don't.

Zealots and extremists tend to be somewhat reticent around me.

It must be my charisma.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I don't.

Zealots and extremists tend to be somewhat reticent around me.

It must be my charisma.

I don't have any extreme vegans in my circle either. Ah darn.

Bricktop

Not likely to get any in Panama either.

Wazzzup

Speaking of vegans, US senator Corey Booker, who is a vegan had this to say-

QuoteThe tragic reality is this planet simply can't sustain billions of people consuming industrially produced animal agriculture because of environmental impact. It's just not possible, as China, as Africa move toward consuming meat the same way America does because we just don't have enough land."

That's the new thing from the lefties "eating meat causes greenhouse gases"  so I have to wonder if that will be a future authoritarian impulse from the democrats--demanding that people become vegans?  Wouldn't surprise me.

Frood

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Speaking of vegans, US senator Corey Booker, who is a vegan had this to say-

QuoteThe tragic reality is this planet simply can't sustain billions of people consuming industrially produced animal agriculture because of environmental impact. It's just not possible, as China, as Africa move toward consuming meat the same way America does because we just don't have enough land."

That's the new thing from the lefties "eating meat causes greenhouse gases"  so I have to wonder if that will be a future authoritarian impulse from the democrats--demanding that people become vegans?  Wouldn't surprise me.

It's a form of genocide they're proposing.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Should cannibals get extra points for eating children?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

All extreme Vegans live near me.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I will continue being a carnivore if for no other reason than it pisses off rich progs.

Frood

Rich progs will still be having barbecue smorgasbords long after our new diets render us weak, docile, and stupid.
Blahhhhhh...