Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Mars Anomaly Collection - Suspicious Objects Photograped by Rover

Started by Frood, February 13, 2019, 09:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

">

A convincing collection of photographs showing objects which don't appear to belong on a planet which has never been inhabited by a higher life form.

I've been following some of these amateur Mars topography enthusiasts for awhile now and some of the objects defy logic.

What do you think?

I'm of the belief that we were once there many thousands of years ago and somehow managed to get to Earth with technology since lost to us.
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

OR.... could it be possible that they're actually filming here on earth and using a color filter? lol.... lost technology.... lost moon technology.... lost mars technology.... those bitches sure do lose alot of goddamn technology.... :laugh:

Frood

Anything is possible although the stills we get to see from the amateur topo people are intentionally filtered to show contrasts, clarity, and variations which the NASA supplied originals strangely blur over.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "deadskinmask"OR.... could it be possible that they're actually filming here on earth and using a color filter? lol.... lost technology.... lost moon technology.... lost mars technology.... those bitches sure do lose alot of goddamn technology.... :laugh:

I wasnt even done with the video yet and KNEW you would be chiming in soon lol.

My thoughts as well, already on Earth!

I dont have audio on this computer Im on right now, but didnt seem like I needed it, and I also skipped around a lil, but watched at least 5 mins worth.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

deadskinmask

yeah.... strange.... like how we never see an un-tampered photograph of good ol' round earth.... despite the fact they send cameras up every few months or so.... space.... its a fuckin mystery.... :laugh:

Frood

ac_biggrin

Throw out a hot space chip and the flat earth gulls swoop in.
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"OR.... could it be possible that they're actually filming here on earth and using a color filter? lol.... lost technology.... lost moon technology.... lost mars technology.... those bitches sure do lose alot of goddamn technology.... :laugh:

I dont have audio on this computer Im on right now, but didnt seem like I needed it, and I also skipped around a lil, but watched at least 5 mins worth.

i saw a mars photograph with a rat in it.... and one with a goddamn seagull.... :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"ac_biggrin

oh.... i'm all in.... i wanna make damn sure all you fuckin lunar-tics are aware.... so when the truth comes out, yall know who to bow to.... :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"ac_biggrin

oh.... i'm all in.... i wanna make damn sure all you fuckin lunar-tics are aware.... so when the truth comes out, yall know who to bow to.... :laugh:

All heil dsm.

:laugh:

Blazor

i saw a mars photograph with a rat in it.... and one with a goddamn seagull.... :laugh:

:ohmy:

Serious!?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

:laugh:

I apologize for not sharing a cup of flat earth jones juice with you, DSM.

Is that a colander on your head?
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna":laugh:

I apologize for not sharing a cup of flat earth jones juice with you, DSM.

Is that a colander on your head?

its all good. i understand why you would be so hesitant.... i was a ball believer too. it takes alot more than memes and videos to turn you off the globe.... you have to look at the actual history of it and follow the key players.... on the surface, it just looks like paranoid nonsense.... :laugh:

deadskinmask

Serious!?

dead serious.... plus there are ppl who are matching the 'mars' topography to topography right here on earth.... canada, finland and greenland i believe....

Anonymous

Serious!?

dead serious.... plus there are ppl who are matching the 'mars' topography to topography right here on earth.... canada, finland and greenland i believe....

Can you provide examples dsm?

deadskinmask

i don't have em. it was a girl at work that was looking at em.... i already knew they were faking mars so i never bothered to get the links....