Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Five more innocent souls slaughtered.

Started by Bricktop, February 15, 2019, 09:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Yes, probably drugs.  These people need to be jailed for life in shitty prisons, give them a potato sack for a blanket a 1 shit ass meal a day.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I'm glad I dont live in the states around psychos with guns, instead I live around money laundering asians.

I live in Big Bear drinking Indians.

Wazzzup

In the US A person is 3000 times more like to die of a car accident than a mass shooting.

So drive safe, don't worry too much about mass shootings.

JOE

Quote from: "Bricktop"https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47261314">//https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47261314

5 shot down by another lunatic with a gun.

But America needs no gun control...

:001_rolleyes:

...and yet, I wouldn't follow the 'Bricktop Method of Preservation & Self Defense' if my life depended upon it.

I've asked police to help me before when I thought my life/well-being was endangered & they didn't do anything for me.

There is an argument for at  least a limited ownership of firearms.

I agree - assault weapons of all kinds should be banned except for police and military.

But for home use & self-defense, every homeowner/renter should be allowed to have 1 small handgun.

Odinson

Banning the guns is not an option in america..

Not with all the blacks, mexicans and outpatient care whites roaming around.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Police and military are full of fckwits. Ban them.

Keep them, but let them be free of political interference.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"No, you have a firearm fixation where it's not ok for people to defend themselves, get their meat fresh and free roving, while you advocate for a quasi street gang to point muzzles at anyone who disagrees with being stolen from, assaulted, maimed, killed, or finds your barbaric thoughts and actions worthy of being physically countered.

You sir, are a coward, a sellout on humanity and free will, and a geriatric pansy.

***spit***

Awww....you're still upset that your troll got binned.

It's OK little fella...you'll get over it.

Wazzzup

Police say the fired worker who killed five people at a manufacturing warehouse in Aurora, Ill., on Friday was able to buy the gun he used because an initial background check didn't catch that he had a prior felony conviction in Mississippi.[/quote]

So basically the existing gun laws should have made it so he couldn't purchase a gun, but the system screwed up

Anonymous

When SCOUSE was here, he had a Jewish conspiracy catch all thread..

I suggest we have one on the main board for all police threads.

Frood

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Police say the fired worker who killed five people at a manufacturing warehouse in Aurora, Ill., on Friday was able to buy the gun he used because an initial background check didn't catch that he had a prior felony conviction in Mississippi.

So basically the existing gun laws should have made it so he couldn't purchase a gun, but the system screwed up[/quote]

That and it was a gun free zone.

Gun control advocates murdered those people. Total cowards. They're the scum of the earth.
Blahhhhhh...

Gaon

Quote from: "Fashionista"When SCOUSE was here, he had a Jewish conspiracy catch all thread..

I like that idea better than a separate sub. :thumbup:
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"When SCOUSE was here, he had a Jewish conspiracy catch all thread..

Why?

The only person who seems interested in such matters is our resident troll (you know, the one currently in meltdown mode).

I remind you that he stated quite categorically that the reason he came here was to troll me. That is what he is doing. Why create a thread to facilitate his stupidity?

Keep it in RR.

cc

Yet another bureaucratic screwup - Non functional gun control

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/16/background-check-aurora-illinois-shooter-prior-felony/">An initial background check performed on Gary Martin in 2014 failed to catch a 1995 felony conviction for aggravated assault that would have barred the Aurora, Ill. gunman from purchasing a firearm.

Martin, who police say killed five people and wounded several others at an Aurora warehouse facility on Friday, reportedly passed the background check in January 2014 and was subsequently issued a firearm owner's identification card.

According to Aurora police chief Kristin Ziman, Martin used the card to purchase a Smith & Wesson .40-caliber handgun two months later. It wasn't until he applied for a concealed carry permit five days later that the felony was flagged, thanks to what AP described as "vetting using a more rigorous digital fingerprinting system."

Martin ignored a letter from Illinois State Police demanding he surrender the weapon, CNN reported. It was unclear why law enforcement did not follow up to obtain the gun. "He was not supposed to be in possession of a firearm," said Ziman.

Martin also reportedly had six previous arrests for charges that included domestic battery. His employment was being terminated Friday after 15 years of employment at the company.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Yep.

Gun ownership management works.

No guns. No death by firearms.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Odinson"Banning the guns is not an option in america..

Not with all the blacks, mexicans and outpatient care whites roaming around.

But this is the main problem in the US, is that poverty, social decay and guns, any one of the three can't be mixed with another;  Like a doctor always say one person can still have a good chance of surviving on one kind of sickness, but when 2 or more factors collide together, usually a serious problem occurs.
Permanently off his rocker