The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Five more innocent souls slaughtered.

Started by Bricktop, February 15, 2019, 09:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"It's a minor incident, because they are loaded up dealing with more demanding requirements for their services.

If you want police to attend every civil disturbance, crime, domestic violence, robbery, drug overdoes, fire, accident, lost dog, lost child, lost wallet or lost mind, kindly write to your local State MP demanding more police officers be employed.

Your taxes will be increased accordingly, or other services will be curtailed. I believe that police management estimate a cost of around $100,000 per annum for every operational police officer.

And then, of course, you may need to ask the Courts to do THEIR job, as most offences are perpetrated by repeat offenders. Especially in WA, I believe.

Yep, cops just sit in main stations at computers waiting for hard evidence to be delivered to them...

We have an out of control public doing what they like, when they like.

What about 2015 when our Crewman got stolen out of our garage? No police attendance then either...

It turned up 10 days later dumped in Greenwood with bleach poured all over the dash...

Our car collected two speeding tickets in that time... naturally we didn't have to pay them...

Here is the fool who stole our ute looked like..

What a terrible photo. You'd think with all the money cops collect in fines, they could get better cameras, yes?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

See, I do all the police work for them... where's my paycheck, huh?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Bricktop"It's a minor incident, because they are loaded up dealing with more demanding requirements for their services.

If you want police to attend every civil disturbance, crime, domestic violence, robbery, drug overdoes, fire, accident, lost dog, lost child, lost wallet or lost mind, kindly write to your local State MP demanding more police officers be employed.

Your taxes will be increased accordingly, or other services will be curtailed. I believe that police management estimate a cost of around $100,000 per annum for every operational police officer.

And then, of course, you may need to ask the Courts to do THEIR job, as most offences are perpetrated by repeat offenders. Especially in WA, I believe.

Yep, cops just sit in main stations at computers waiting for hard evidence to be delivered to them...

We have an out of control public doing what they like, when they like.

What about 2015 when our Crewman got stolen out of our garage? No police attendance then either...

It turned up 10 days later dumped in Greenwood with bleach poured all over the dash...

Our car collected two speeding tickets in that time... naturally we didn't have to pay them...

Here is the fool who stole our ute looked like..

What a terrible photo. You'd with all the money cops collect in fines, they could get better cameras, yes?

I can't see anything. But, I got fifty one year eyes. Besides, I've been into the barrel wash.

caskur

What do you mean? You cannot see my attachments? Is that what you are saying?
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I'm missing lots of words this afternoon. I might go have a cool shower and wash my hair and freshen up.

I'm still depressed. This storm season has been pathetic. We rely on storms for some great photography and we just aren't getting it. I'm hoping March serves us something wonderful.

BBL.
- Andy Warhol

Gaon

Quote from: "caskur"What do you mean? You cannot see my attachments? Is that what you are saying?

He must be very drunk. I can see it.
The Russian Rock It

caskur

It cost cops over $3,500 to take someone to court in the hopes they're prosecuted and as BT says, courts let them go...

meanwhile the public bear the brunt of petty crime.

My respect for courts are quite low....

The Claremont Serial Killer's trial has started... I wonder what is going to happen there? It's taken them over 20 years to bring this before the court. Disgusting.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "caskur"What do you mean? You cannot see my attachments? Is that what you are saying?

He must be very drunk. I can see it.

It's a little blurry.

Bricktop