The best topic

Replies: 10356
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:49:20 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The 'Who Lost Their Shit About A Thread And Created A Bunch Of Threads Demonstrating That' Thread

Started by Frood, February 20, 2019, 05:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Frood

The South Australian's temper tantrum hacked his anal elasticity like a bucket fanny on a frontier whore in Cow Towne.

It's sad to witness how the mighty little man has sunk further into the abyss of his own abject stupidity.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Oh, look.

ANOTHER trophy thread. I'm flattered, but a little embarrassed by your obvious obsession. I sure hope Rowan doesn't find out you have a new idol. You know how he gets when one of his flock strays.

Bricktop

Once again, your fevered and faulty imagination runs away with you.

I don't know who you think has lost their shit, but it ain't me, corky.

I just ensure that the folks here know the sort of flaky and disturbed mentality they're dealing with when you're in their midst.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Er...I'm not seeing you point.

Seeing as how a thread was started about the Police, I thought it equally valid and fair to discuss other vocations.

Why is that an issue?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Er...I'm not seeing you point.

Seeing as how a thread was started about the Police, I thought it equally valid and fair to discuss other vocations.

Why is that an issue?

I'm not sure it's an "issue," but rather a source of amusement (or so I gather.)  

It shouldn't be an issue for you, as I recall a thread of yours from a while back that was about SJWs -- which you approached with a great deal of venom and made no pretense of its being a survey thread.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Peaches" but rather a source of amusement (or so I gather.)

That's what forums are for!!

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Stuck inside his tangled urethra most probably. If you milk his prostate hard, it might be enough to dislodge it before his nuts explode under the strain.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"...before his nuts explode under the strain.

Judging from the exit stage left earlier, there's a good chance that horse has already bolted.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Stuck inside his tangled urethra most probably. If you milk his prostate hard, it might be enough to dislodge it before his nuts explode under the strain.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Guest"...before his nuts explode under the strain.

Judging from the exit stage left earlier, there's a good chance that horse has already bolted.

Maybe it has, he did mention about being on medication after a recent hospital procedure. I was under the impression he supposedly had a stroke, but it's very possible he underwent gender reassignment and changed his name to Caityn. That might explain his sudden interest in Chaturbate sessions with yours truly too.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview