Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

The Geriatrics Smell Dead Thread

Started by Frood, February 21, 2019, 07:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Guest"I think I do. Any hint of violence in the face of globalism is condemned, whereas violence against nationalists is not only tolerable, it is actively applauded and rewarded. That's the message I'm getting anyway.

That was quite the double standard in punishment in the Southern hemisphere.

We should probably not kick up too much of a stink about it. The Australian and New Zealand governments have already started banning entire websites for sharing copies of his video and manifesto and it would be a terrible shame if your valued Australian posters suddenly found they were unable to browse your site.

:MG_216:

Bricktop

Banning individual websites to protect "citizens" is akin to running around with a single umbrella during a tropical downpour to keep everyone dry.

When governments begin to decide what you can and cannot see or hear, the barbarians have already won.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Banning individual websites to protect "citizens" is akin to running around with a single umbrella during a tropical downpour to keep everyone dry.

When governments begin to decide what you can and cannot see or hear, the barbarians have already won.

https://www.saidit.net/s/censorship/comments/ga6/4chan_8chan_and_voat_banned_in_australia/">https://www.saidit.net/s/censorship/com ... australia/">https://www.saidit.net/s/censorship/comments/ga6/4chan_8chan_and_voat_banned_in_australia/

Anonymous

I seem to recall a couple of Canadian commentators being kicked out of various venues in both Australia and New Zealand last year, along with the police force insisting those commentators pay the force for their protection though, so I suppose it was only a matter of time before the barbarians were given free run of your broad, brown land. Lucky country my ass!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Banning individual websites to protect "citizens" is akin to running around with a single umbrella during a tropical downpour to keep everyone dry.

https://www.saidit.net/s/censorship/comments/ga6/4chan_8chan_and_voat_banned_in_australia/">https://www.saidit.net/s/censorship/com ... australia/">https://www.saidit.net/s/censorship/comments/ga6/4chan_8chan_and_voat_banned_in_australia/

Further reading

QuoteLater in her address to the House of Representatives, Ms Ardern indicated social media companies could face action - potentially putting New Zealand, and in particular its popular leader, on a collision course with the likes of Facebook and YouTube.

She told MPs she would examine what could be done "on the international stage and in unison with our partners" - hinting she was considering building an international coalition if she takes on the companies.

"We cannot simply sit back and accept these platforms exist and what is said on them is not the responsibility of the place where they are published - they are the publisher, not just the postman."

"There cannot be a case of all profit, no responsibility," warned Ms Ardern.

https://www.news.com.au/world/pacific/inside-prison-that-houses-nzs-worst-criminals-and-the-new-home-of-terror-accused-brenton-tarrant/news-story/fee374b3e7adfbf3ba3aafafd63c5325">https://www.news.com.au/world/pacific/i ... afd63c5325">https://www.news.com.au/world/pacific/inside-prison-that-houses-nzs-worst-criminals-and-the-new-home-of-terror-accused-brenton-tarrant/news-story/fee374b3e7adfbf3ba3aafafd63c5325

Ardern doing her best Mongela Merkel impersonation, looking to pressure US businesses into doing things the foreigner's way, when the truth is the best she can hope for is to beat her own country's ISPs into submission, kick out the VPNs and send the jackboot squads around to anyone who makes so much as a peep about the effective nationalization of that avenue of the media.

Does this not remind you of anything? An authoritarian European despot from the mid 20th century perhaps?

Anonymous

I read the manifesto earlier by the way. I was amazed at just how much of it echoed the views I have read from various posters here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"I read the manifesto earlier by the way. I was amazed at just how much of it echoed the views I have read from various posters here.

Guest posters.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"I read the manifesto earlier by the way. I was amazed at just how much of it echoed the views I have read from various posters here.

Guest posters.

Seoulbro, Iron Horse Jockey, Herman and Bricktop specifically. I'm not under any illusions that any of them are about to pick up an Armalite and start mowing down radicals any time soon, but they aren't wholly divorced from the gunman's ideology either. Neither are you I suspect. That's okay, believe it or not. You are allowed to find some common ground with others without having to take on everything they insist is truth or the measures they choose to push it, no matter how loudly anyone claims otherwise. The shooter for all his faults and failings had a better than average intellect, not the sort of thing a prime minister would want highlighted if their haste to portray him as a one dimensional terrorist whackjob with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Why else do you think they outlawed their citizens from having access to his writings? Sticks and stones may break your bones, but words cause permanent damage? Sure, and I have a bridge to sell you.

caskur

Yes. Middle class people of varying nationalities are fed up paying for the self inflicted "victims".

The left are quite happy to waste money. . .  BORROWED MONEY. . .  and gve that money to 3rd world despots to bank in their Swiss bank accounts.

Our children will have to payback the debts occuring and their world is grossly depleted.  

The world has become a nasty place.

War is imminent. You better go join a preppers group.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Guest posters.

Sounds like it was stolen right out of the Justin Trudeau election playbook. Right beside Trudeau's stick man art.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Guest posters.

Sounds like it was stolen right out of the Justin Trudeau election playbook. Right beside Trudeau's stick man art.

Riiiiiight, because Justin Trudeau is famous for his policy of slamming the door in the face of middle eastern "refugees" and advocating for a White Canada immigration policy... just who are you trying to kid with your low-rent libtard-styled troll? Try taking off the blindfold I gave you and taking a closer look. I need those boot laces back anyhow.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Guest posters.

Riiiiiight, because Justin Trudeau is famous for his policy of slamming the door in the face of middle eastern "refugees" and advocating for a White Canada immigration policy... just who are you trying to kid with your low-rent libtard-styled troll? Try taking off the blindfold I gave you and taking a closer look. I need those boot laces back anyhow.

I think you misunderstand what Seoul meant.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I think you misunderstand what Seoul meant.

I think that if I did, that Seoul is big enough and bad enough to correct me, wholly unaided. I also think that such an exchange will not prove any tangible threat past a few possibly ruffled feathers, unlike certain triggered wiggers in the South Pacific in their rush to betray their own race.

Anonymous

A quick mental exercise to start the day; in terms of governing for their own people, who out of Donald Trump and Jacinda Ardern is provably better at governing on behalf of their people and why?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I think you misunderstand what Seoul meant.

I think that if I did, that Seoul is big enough and bad enough to correct me, wholly unaided. I also think that such an exchange will not prove any tangible threat past a few possibly ruffled feathers, unlike certain triggered wiggers in the South Pacific in their rush to betray their own race.

I am acting on my own and not as an agent of anyone..

After posting with someone for a number of years you get to know their style, when they're being facetious and when their feathers are ruffled and when they'e not..

My guess is it would take much more than misunderstanding to get under his thick skin.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview