The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

The Geriatrics Smell Dead Thread

Started by Frood, February 21, 2019, 07:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Dum Sum is what I call Rowan. His real handle uses the C bomb and that is not appropriate here.

Another obsession then, you read like he made quite an impression on you. Which spic forum progtard is this Rowan character? Or is this an interpolation born out of the collective paranoia of forum members who have yet to accept they are unequal to the task of running off their betters?

Frood

My limitations? If you mean in the negative and personal sense, I have none. Humility keeps me on track.  :thumbup:  ac_biggrin  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
It's just one person here..

If that's true, then I call your bluff to prove it. You should have no problem with substantiating your claim with screencaps of the handful of posts I've allegedly made including the IP addresses in each cap, along with screencaps of any supporting evidence like user agent strings and even browser window size to establish commonality.

You will prefer to spend more time making excuses as to why you won't of course. Or ignore the challenge entirely. What you will certainly not do is own your deception and failed profiling as a confident board owner such as Peaches or Scoundrel would because you simply don't have the guts for it.

I'd call that a trifecta of FAIL.   :negative:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"I'd call that a trifecta of FAIL.   :negative:

I wouldn't bother calling it anything. I simply popped in to make a few posts, everything else they've brought upon themselves.

Anonymous

The owner of this forum smells like beef noodle and oyster vermicelli.

Anonymous

The owner of this forum smells like beef noodle and oyster vermicelli.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"The owner of this forum smells like beef noodle and oyster vermicelli.

That's tomorrow night's supper.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Do you normally bathe in tomorrow night's supper then?

I only bathe on weekends..

Through the week, I shower.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Fashionista, how can you be sure that it's not Mel posting here as Guest?  You'd better get a handle on this situation before I leave.  I don't like him.

Anonymous

So what then? You're planning on standing next to the stove and infusing your aroma into tomorrow night's chow? Have you been taking cooking lessons from Caskur?

I'm not judging you, I just want to know if I should order out.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"So what then? You're planning on standing next to the stove and infusing your aroma into tomorrow night's chow? Have you been taking cooking lessons from Caskur?

You are a nosy one.

Anonymous

Speaking of foul smells and odors, has Caskur ever addressed her yeast infection issue?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"So what then? You're planning on standing next to the stove and infusing your aroma into tomorrow night's chow? Have you been taking cooking lessons from Caskur?

You are a nosy one.

Knowledge may be power, but mental Aikido is way more fun.

Well, for some of us it is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "meh"

You are a nosy one.

Knowledge may be power, but mental Aikido is way more fun.

Well, for some of us it is.

Than you pursue it.....good luck.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview