The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

The Geriatrics Smell Dead Thread

Started by Frood, February 21, 2019, 07:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Loling at your own posts.

:001_rolleyes:

No.  I am a separate and unique guest, not in any way associated with the other guest.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"You must be one of those spic forum progtards.

Because you say so? How very ANTIFA of you.

Quote from: "Herman"I am glad you showed up. I gotta shitter that needs scrubbing. Here's your tool for your trade.

And how conservative you fancy yourself, demanding the mud classes do your dirty work for you on the cheap. You're no better than the spic progtards you rail against, a closet Never-Trumper who will bitch about approving the 8.5 billion to keep your workforce out.

Save your keystrokes for a genuine burrito merchant. You couldn't afford my services in a million years, tightass.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Loling at your own posts.

:001_rolleyes:

No.  I am a separate and unique guest, not in any way associated with the other guest.

Way to buy into an obvious troll. Like I just did by responding directly to you. Fash knows or at least have good reason to expect with the board owner tools at her disposal that there are at minimum two separate guests posting and she has elected to play dumb and ignorant instead.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"Eye of the beholder, I guess.

He knows diddly.

He expects I'll rewrite his red herrings and further inform him.

I'm not enlightening him in any shape or form.

You know what happened to silly BH in its deathrows with all the "guests". It was very messy.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

He knows diddly.

You know what happened to silly BH in its deathrows with all the "guests". It was very messy.

It's just one person here..

A couple other people use guest posting too, but not that often.

Anonymous

He knows diddly.

Which is apparently about as much as anyone else here. At least the democRATS had the shitty Steele dossier to wave at the Russians for a year or two, your crowd can't even manage that level of hamfisted "subtlety".

I've been enlightened enough already without you wasting my time with your inane drivel thank you. This site's regulars made good book as to how cruddy their opponents were but when push came to shove they proved to be every bit as inept. Just like the democRATS pretended to be a cut above Trump and company in terms of civility and reasonableness, then blew that rep wide open with their obsession with mushroom dicks and yeti pubes. There is no difference between the level of self ownership between the two groups, only the size of the stage.

Quote from: "caskur"You know what happened to silly BH in its deathrows with all the "guests". It was very messy.

It's "death throes", not what what your imbecilic ass vurped. Even the supposed man-skirt obsessed Prickflop could tell you that. Perhaps he just paid more attention to his teachers in school than you did.

It's just one person here..

If that's true, then I call your bluff to prove it. You should have no problem with substantiating your claim with screencaps of the handful of posts I've allegedly made including the IP addresses in each cap, along with screencaps of any supporting evidence like user agent strings and even browser window size to establish commonality.

You will prefer to spend more time making excuses as to why you won't of course. Or ignore the challenge entirely. What you will certainly not do is own your deception and failed profiling as a confident board owner such as Peaches or Scoundrel would because you simply don't have the guts for it.

Anonymous

I shall be delighted if you choose to prove me wrong. It would be a welcome change to find another forum owner in possession of a spine.

caskur

Quote from: "Guest"It's "death throes", not what what your imbecilic ass vurped. Even the supposed man-skirt obsessed Prickflop could tell you that. Perhaps he just paid more attention to his teachers in school than you did.

Thanks teach.... next time I mispell deathrows, I'll remember I was corrected.

You still understood Bozo so shut your impudent mouf.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Looks like Dum Sum has showed up.

Run him out of town Bricktop,... He is forum cancer!~
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

What kind of name is Dum Sum for a spic? Surely something involving tacos or enchiladas would be more appropriate.

caskur

Dum Sum is what I call Rowan. His real handle uses the C bomb and that is not appropriate here.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Dum Sum is what I call Rowan. His real handle uses the C bomb and that is not appropriate here.

I think I heard of this character.

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"How ironic you calling someone else dumb.  :laugh:

True.

But then do you recognize your own limitations?
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Dum Sum is what I call Rowan. His real handle uses the C bomb and that is not appropriate here.

Another obsession then, you read like he made quite an impression on you. Which spic forum progtard is this Rowan character? Or is this an interpolation born out of the collective paranoia of forum members who have yet to accept they are unequal to the task of running off their betters?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview