News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

the holocust minimizer, moon landing sceptic and flat earth enthusiast thred....

Started by deadskinmask, February 21, 2019, 07:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadskinmask

Quote from: "seoulbro"Holocust minimizer, moon landing sceptic and flat earth enthusiasts? I never met one I didn't want to golf with.

i think i will beat you.... golf is amazingly easier on a flat surface thats not spinning at 1000 mph.... :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Holocust minimizer, moon landing sceptic and flat earth enthusiasts? I never met one I didn't want to golf with.

i think i will beat you.... golf is amazingly easier on a flat surface thats not spinning at 1000 mph.... :laugh:

Very good point Skinz.

:laugh:

Odinson

About the holocaust..

The Wiesenthal center is asking finns to investigate whether our SS-men killed jews..

We still have active support organization for SS troops.

What the hell do these things matter.. Almost everybody involved is dead..

Are we supposed to beg forgiveness?

Gaon

Quote from: "Odinson"About the holocaust..

The Wiesenthal center is asking finns to investigate whether our SS-men killed jews..

What do you mean you still have active support organizations for SS troops?
The Russian Rock It

Odinson

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Odinson"About the holocaust..

What do you mean you still have active support organizations for SS troops?

The SS-veterans..

We have a SS-tradition guild that supports the SS-veterans.

Odinson

Anyhow the Wiesenthal center wants info on the jews we supposedly gave to the Gestapo..

3000 soviet prisoners.. Some of them were jews..

They are trying to soil our good name.. ac_biggrin

Gaon

Quote from: "Odinson"Anyhow the Wiesenthal center wants info on the jews we supposedly gave to the Gestapo..

3000 soviet prisoners.. Some of them were jews..

They are trying to soil our good name.. ac_biggrin

The Wiesenthal Center has done good work in the past, but it's time to shut it down. It has no reason to exist anymore.
The Russian Rock It

@realAzhyaAryola

Sheesh. How many words can you guess are misspelled in this thread title? Am I the only spelling police here? How can anyone reading that even think this thread is worth reading if it reeks with illiteracy?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Sheesh. How many words can you guess are misspelled in this thread title? Am I the only spelling police here? How can anyone reading that even think this thread is worth reading if it reeks with illiteracy?

Bricktop is the official spelling and grammar Gestapo chief.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Sheesh. How many words can you guess are misspelled in this thread title? Am I the only spelling police here? How can anyone reading that even think this thread is worth reading if it reeks with illiteracy?

it certainly dragged you in here.... what does that say about your life? lol. go eat a bag of dicks, you stupid pretentious cunt.... :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i wanted my very own also.... :laugh:

You certainly have a wide variety of interests.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"i wanted my very own also.... :laugh:

You certainly have a wide variety of interests.

yeah. i also collect coffee cups and train cats to dance.... :laugh:

@realAzhyaAryola

Pipsqueak, I am a regular here. Run along back to the swine you suckle from and whose ass you lick. I can't stand illiteracy.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

deadskinmask

pipsqueak? lmmfao.... you gonna take my lunch money too? goddamn. you're a fuckin idiot....