News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

the holocust minimizer, moon landing sceptic and flat earth enthusiast thred....

Started by deadskinmask, February 21, 2019, 07:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"i wanted my very own also.... :laugh:

You certainly have a wide variety of interests.

yeah. i also collect coffee cups and train cats to dance.... :laugh:

A well rounded young man.:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Sheesh. How many words can you guess are misspelled in this thread title? Am I the only spelling police here? How can anyone reading that even think this thread is worth reading if it reeks with illiteracy?

Bricktop is the official spelling and grammar Gestapo chief.

Then I am the Führer.  ac_toofunny
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

QuoteThen I am the Führer

I don't think so, liebchen.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi2.wp.com%2Fweirdrussia.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F03%2Fgrammar_nazi.jpg&f=1">

cc

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"i wanted my very own also.... :laugh:

It's a good thread, but not as good as the Russian-Israeli heating ventilation and air conditioning technician thread.

True. That was a dazzler
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Sheesh. How many words can you guess are misspelled in this thread title? Am I the only spelling police here? How can anyone reading that even think this thread is worth reading if it reeks with illiteracy?

Bricktop is the official spelling and grammar Gestapo chief.

https://i.chzbgr.com/full/5175593216/hDB94FE3D/">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

deadskinmask

wow.... you motherfuckers are hardcore on this 'spelling' thing.... i thought it was a joke at first but in light of new evidence, allow me to explain.... i post on a very old ps3. i have a ps4 to play games on.... the ps3 controller has gotten very old as well and the buttons don't always work.... since i've become quite proficient at typing with the controller, i don't notice when the button doesn't work.... this usually results in a missing letter.... my apologies for the confusion.... good day....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"wow.... you motherfuckers are hardcore on this 'spelling' thing.... i thought it was a joke at first but in light of new evidence, allow me to explain.... i post on a very old ps3. i have a ps4 to play games on.... the ps3 controller has gotten very old as well and the buttons don't always work.... since i've become quite proficient at typing with the controller, i don't notice when the button doesn't work.... this usually results in a missing letter.... my apologies for the confusion.... good day....

I just want to say, I'm not one of those spelling and grammar nazis..

In fact, I'd be probably be locked up for grammar crimes against humanity if there was a coup.

:laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"wow.... you motherfuckers are hardcore on this 'spelling' thing.... i thought it was a joke at first but in light of new evidence, allow me to explain.... i post on a very old ps3. i have a ps4 to play games on.... the ps3 controller has gotten very old as well and the buttons don't always work.... since i've become quite proficient at typing with the controller, i don't notice when the button doesn't work.... this usually results in a missing letter.... my apologies for the confusion.... good day....

In fact, I'd be probably be locked up for grammar crimes against humanity if there was a coup.

well.... i won't let em take ya.... i'm armed to the teeth and since bricktop is head nazi, i'm guessing the majority of the opposition is.... well.... unarmed.... :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

well.... i won't let em take ya.... i'm armed to the teeth and since bricktop is head nazi, i'm guessing the majority of the opposition is.... well.... unarmed.... :laugh:

Thanks Skinz..

I may call upon you if that day comes.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"I may call upon you if that day comes.

i'll be there.... :laugh:

https://media2.giphy.com/media/3YNaQqbBw3YJy/giphy.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I may call upon you if that day comes.

i'll be there.... :laugh:

https://media2.giphy.com/media/3YNaQqbBw3YJy/giphy.gif">

lol..

Check your pm's in a few minutes please.