The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

NE Patriots Owner charged with soliciting sex from a prostitute

Started by JOE, February 22, 2019, 02:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "caskur"Yep, criminal.

"The charges against Mr. Kraft, 77, were part of a broad investigation into prostitution and human trafficking in day spas and massage parlors in Florida. The police say the parlors were used for prostitution, and that many of the women involved were considered to be victims."

Take his money off him. That's the best punishment.

I think Kraft is innocent

Its the brothel owners who should be charged inless he's one himself.

What he did is no diff from what tourists di in tijuana or thailand

Charges should be dropped

Thus far other than having sex with prostitutes doesn't appear he did anything wrong

America's are puritanical prudes who have to make it in the 21st century

Such a socially backwards nation

The article talks about "human trafficing"

No where is that acceptable under any circumstances and if he used a person who was trafficked, of course he's guilty.

He's 77 ffs... how does he even get it up?

Don't believe everything you read... Does it ever cross your mind the dupe might be lying?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Look at this at the end of the article... he's a piece of poo...

"Mr. Kraft paid $172 million for the Patriots, the highest price paid for an N.F.L. team at the time."

^^^

Human trafficer... off with his genitals and head in that order!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Just curious, is prostitution legal in Australia?

It's illegal in Taiwan, but local governments are allowed to set up special zones where prostitution is permitted.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Just curious, is prostitution legal in Australia?

It's illegal in Taiwan, but local governments are allowed to set up special zones where prostitution is permitted.

That's Korea too. In certain areas, the cops leave it alone.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"Just curious, is prostitution legal in Australia?

There are legalised brothels in Victoria.

That's where "Dinky Dianna" works, I believe.

caskur

I don't know.

The most famous brothals in Australia are in Kalgoorlie.

I know a girl who became a hooker.. She was once a Christian. She was so beautiful.

I think she died a few years back of pancreanic cancer.

She was rescued from being trafficked .... One of the Greek organizers grab her out of the pack and said "this one is for me." She was LUCKY she didn't end up in Europe with gypsies.

She also told me once when they busted the brothal she was working in, a cop tried to rape her on the stairwell. WA cops are somewhat corrupt.
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop