Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

NE Patriots Owner charged with soliciting sex from a prostitute

Started by JOE, February 22, 2019, 02:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

...is he a criminal or not?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/22/sports/robert-kraft-jupiter-orchids-arrest.html?action=click&module=Top+Stories&pgtype=Homepage">https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/22/spor ... e=Homepage">https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/22/sports/robert-kraft-jupiter-orchids-arrest.html?action=click&module=Top+Stories&pgtype=Homepage

caskur

Yep, criminal.

"The charges against Mr. Kraft, 77, were part of a broad investigation into prostitution and human trafficking in day spas and massage parlors in Florida. The police say the parlors were used for prostitution, and that many of the women involved were considered to be victims."

Take his money off him. That's the best punishment.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

JOE

Quote from: "caskur"Yep, criminal.

"The charges against Mr. Kraft, 77, were part of a broad investigation into prostitution and human trafficking in day spas and massage parlors in Florida. The police say the parlors were used for prostitution, and that many of the women involved were considered to be victims."

I think Kraft is innocent

Its the brothel owners who should be charged inless he's one himself.

What he did is no diff from what tourists di in tijuana or thailand

Charges should be dropped

Thus far other than having sex with prostitutes doesn't appear he did anything wrong

America's are puritanical prudes who have to make it in the 21st century

Such a socially backwards nation

Bricktop

If prostitution was legalised, this kind of slave trafficking would stop instantly.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"If prostitution was legalised, this kind of slave trafficking would stop instantly.

I agree. Canada and America arrest people for paying for sex. If it were legal than Joe would not be a virgin.
The Russian Rock It

JOE

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Bricktop"If prostitution was legalised, this kind of slave trafficking would stop instantly.

I agree. Canada and America arrest people for paying for sex. If it were legal than Joe would not be a virgin.

Lol! I think the ceo Kraft is Jewish like you, Gaon,

Anyways a young 20 something girl called me 'Love' the other day, Gaon.

Tell you the truth it felt odd. She probably wasn't that much older than your daughter, eh?

Must be my flat stomach and full head of brown hair, g.

She probably wouldn't call me that if she knew how old I really an.

Cripes she was young enough ta be my daughter!

Gaon

And you are still a virgin. Too bad America and Canada punish people for paying for sex. For some men, that's the only option some men have.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"And you are still a virgin. Too bad America and Canada punish people for paying for sex. For some men, that's the only option some men have.

Even  a hooker won't deflower old Joe.

Bricktop

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Gaon"And you are still a virgin. Too bad America and Canada punish people for paying for sex. For some men, that's the only option some men have.

But yer bald, fat & have a growing liver problem Herman!

Plus a fat beer belly too!

In 10 years the BC gang will have ta visit you in the hospital.

Fashionista can be your nurse & IHJ will gve ya a cold shoulder ta cry on, eh.

But you might still have time ta mend yer ways ifya give up barrelwash herman

Goodluck brother!

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Herman"

But yer bald, fat & have a growing liver problem Herman!

Plus a fat beer belly too!

In 10 years the BC gang will have ta visit you in the hospital.

Fashionista can be your nurse & IHJ will gve ya a cold shoulder ta cry on, eh.

But you might still have time ta mend yer ways ifya give up barrelwash herman

Goodluck brother!

Herman must really be getting under your skin Joe, you are just making things up like Seamajor does..

He's neither bald nor fat..

He's got big arms, so he must be lifting weights.

Anonymous

Even if what old Joe said wasn't bullshit, I still have Hermanized hundreds of gorgeous intelligent gals all over the world and he hasn't been laid once in his entire pathetic seventy year existence.

Anonymous

I found this picture of Joe. It was taken a long time ago when he was a lot younger.

https://i2-prod.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/article12941520.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/JHP_MDM_250417BEDDOWS_01.jpg">

Look at that full head of hair.

caskur

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "caskur"Yep, criminal.

I think Kraft is innocent

Its the brothel owners who should be charged inless he's one himself.

What he did is no diff from what tourists di in tijuana or thailand

Charges should be dropped

Thus far other than having sex with prostitutes doesn't appear he did anything wrong

America's are puritanical prudes who have to make it in the 21st century

Such a socially backwards nation

The article talks about "human trafficing"

No where is that acceptable under any circumstances and if he used a person who was trafficked, of course he's guilty.

He's 77 ffs... how does he even get it up?

Don't believe everything you read... Does it ever cross your mind the dupe might be lying?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol