Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The Greatest Forum Troll Failure Of All Time

Started by Bricktop, February 22, 2019, 06:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Oh, but he can.

Traffic. It's all about the traffic.

Everybody knows Dinky Freud, besides being a liquor pig, is on every forum with different handles including the fake female he pretends to be here. It's stale, and it should have been retired three years ago. If Peaches thinks calling Freud talking to himself will drive traffic he is as delusional as the rest of those prehistoric clowns on the fajita forum.

Biggie Smiles

Dinky seems to really have this bricktop person dangling from a fish hook.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"Dinky seems to really have this bricktop person dangling from a fish hook.

Even the pathetic attention starved prehistoric fajita forum clowns are not delusional enough to believe that. Dinky Freud is an alcoholic with a stale female troll persona. Like you, he is just here. No fucks are given.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "ThugLife"Dinky seems to really have this bricktop person dangling from a fish hook.

Even the pathetic attention starved prehistoric fajita forum clowns are not delusional enough to believe that. Dinky Freud is an alcoholic with a stale female troll persona. Like you, he is just here. No fucks are given.

You try hard to appear convincing when you say no fucks are given. But pages and pages of posts to the contrary speak otherwise.

Just say'in Engorged Cock Jockey

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Your futile attempts at innocent ignorance of Freud's troll is disconcerting, as it implies some form of accomplice. That would be disappointing.

Now, now... I stated, eons ago, that I had no interest in taking sides in this matter between you and Freud.  That is still the case.

Biggie Smiles

How can this be called the "greatest forum troll failure of all time" when Brickslop is so thoroughly gut hooked by it?

One need only mention the name Dinky Diana and this guy gives birth to a steamy brown cushion right there in his computer chair. And when brick slop panics it seems the garrison of Monkey-see-doos he surrounds himself with begin to hold their hearts and stroke the fuck out as well. And you end up with a small infantry of halfwitted seniors twirling around in labor pangs with brown stains in their underwear.

Looks like a pretty successful troll to me. If you happen to have a 4th grade reading ability and understand what trolling is all about in the first place.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"How can this be called the "greatest forum troll failure of all time" when Brickslop is so thoroughly gut hooked by it?

One need only mention the name Dinky Diana and this guy gives birth to a steamy brown cushion right there in his computer chair. And when brick slop panics it seems the garrison of Monkey-see-doos he surrounds himself with begin to hold their hearts and stroke the fuck out as well. And you end up with a small infantry of halfwitted seniors twirling around in labor pangs with brown stains in their underwear.

Looks like a pretty successful troll to me. If you happen to have a 4th grade reading ability and understand what trolling is all about in the first place.

You must be sniffing too many refried bean farts on the spic forum. Old Brick or anyone else being hooked by a stale troll persona is all in your delusional little minds. As much as you clowns may want to, you will never roll back the clock to 2006. You get an F for failure.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop" Freud talking to himself to convince him and the world that DD is a real and separate entity would be quite entertaining.

No, it would not. It's a desperate attempt by flamers to remain relevant long after flamings best before date. Flaming is extinct. Accept it, and move on with a modern hobby.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Herman"
You must be sniffing too many refried bean farts on the spic forum. Old Brick or anyone else being hooked by a stale troll persona is all in your delusional little minds. As much as you clowns may want to, you will never roll back the clock to 2006. You get an F for failure.

You must be the captain of Bricks little colony of faithful forum hobbits I imagine. Besides licking the under area of his ball-sack clean do you have any other responsibilities?  Since the way you've been posting around here clearly shows you want the world to know you get first dibbs on wearing his soiled panties over your head whenever his home attendant tosses him into the tub for his quarterly bath.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "Herman"

You must be the captain of Bricks little colony of faithful forum hobbits I imagine. Besides licking the under area of his ball-sack clean do you have any other responsibilities?  Since the way you've been posting around here clearly shows you want the world to know you get first dibbs on wearing his soiled panties over your head whenever his home attendant tosses him into the tub for his quarterly bath.

That reminds me of when SCOUSE was here.

:laugh:

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Shen Li" === only those clowns on TRF part deux find this dated troll act entertaining.

:shock:

Assuming you mean to denote SGz, I should mention that the majority of those posters (only some of whom are "clowns") are completely uninterested in this forum or in the Dinky/Bricktop feud.  Neither of those personas post there, after all.  

I understand that Freud has posted a callout thread there, challenging DD to meet him and hash this out.  The oddsmakers are unoptimistic that DD will show up, though, as it seems neither DD nor Brick has any interest in that forum.

Now, you're being naughty again.

You know full well that ONE of those "personnas" posts there. And it's not me.

However, if Freud's alter ego DOES join and engage him in conversation, I may reconsider my recalcitrance simply to watch THAT theatre play out. Freud talking to himself to convince him and the world that DD is a real and separate entity would be quite entertaining.

Your futile attempts at innocent ignorance of Freud's troll is disconcerting, as it implies some form of accomplice. That would be disappointing.

How do you know Freud's wife doesn't jump into DD handle sometimes?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Soul Cancer used to pretend to be female.

Dean (my ex- efriend) used to have a female alter.

I think most people in Flame Town tried swapping sexes for fun at one time or another.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

Soul Cancer used to pretend to be female.

Dean (my ex- efriend) used to have a female alter.

I think most people in Flame Town tried swapping sexes for fun at one time or another.

Was Flame Town an actual forum or is it a word to describe past flame forums?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Was Flame Town an actual forum or is it a word to describe past flame forums?

It's more like a reference to the grouping of forums that all catered to the practice of organized flaming during the halcyon days. ie: Flamechamps, brawl-hall, fags4cash, digitalStrife and a few more obscure ones not worth mentioning. TRF was an offshoot of the defunct flamechamps board

Odinson

I´m just gonna put this here...

Dinky is NOT a woman.

Carry on.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview