Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Hey it was Oscar night.

Started by Bricktop, February 25, 2019, 01:57:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I had no idea until I saw memes about it this morning.  I dont waste my time on that kind of crap.  I dont care.

I plan my life around the Oscars. I just have to see what they are wearing to that marvelous event.

I believe it! You must stock up on the barrel wash too!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I had no idea until I saw memes about it this morning.  I dont waste my time on that kind of crap.  I dont care.

I plan my life around the Oscars. I just have to see what they are wearing to that marvelous event.

I believe it! You must stock up on the barrel wash too!

Damn straight.

@realAzhyaAryola

Considering that my calendar remains open on most Sunday evenings, I had time to watch the Oscars but I flipped between that channel and another to keep up with my other favorite shows. As I am a film enthusiast, I sure want to know which films garnered honorable mentions. Now that Green Book won, I want to see it. I am waiting to see Roma. I will endure the subtitles. I want to see The Wife and Blackkklansman as well as If Beale Street Could Talk. I will also try to see The Favorite. I love films! I am just not keen on actors/actresses who think we want to hear their political views. I'm glad this particular Oscars did not have too many political messages.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Considering that my calendar remains open on most Sunday evenings, I had time to watch the Oscars but I flipped between that channel and another to keep up with my other favorite shows. As I am a film enthusiast, I sure want to know which films garnered honorable mentions. Now that Green Book won, I want to see it. I am waiting to see Roma. I will endure the subtitles. I want to see The Wife and Blackkklansman as well as If Beale Street Could Talk. I will also try to see The Favorite. I love films! I am just not keen on actors/actresses who think we want to hear their political views. I'm glad this particular Oscars did not have too many political messages.

Apparently Roma is not the most exciting movie.

Bricktop

The Favourite was a standout.

Roma is incredibly dull, but amazingly beautiful. Black Panther was standard lycra-hero waffle. The same script with black people...and a token white.

I haven't seen the others and I am unlikely to.

I have no interest in American socio-political history and moralising.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"The Favourite was a standout.

Roma is incredibly dull, but amazingly beautiful. Black Panther was standard lycra-hero waffle. The same script with black people...and a token white.

I haven't seen the others and I am unlikely to.

I have no interest in American socio-political history and moralising.

I have no interest in Hollywood's moralizing either.

Bricktop

Well, that's what their version of "entertainment" has been doing for decades.

Blurt

They're re-booting Crocodile Dundee. Naomi Watts has the title role.

It will be lighter on the moralizing than the original films, I'm guessing.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"Apparently Roma is not the most exciting movie.

I will see for myself. I like to find out for myself.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Apparently Roma is not the most exciting movie.

I will see for myself. I like to find out for myself.

Most people do.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"They're re-booting Crocodile Dundee. Naomi Watts has the title role.

It will be lighter on the moralizing than the original films, I'm guessing.

There was moralising in "Crocodile Dundee"???

I must have missed that bit.

Naomi Watts isn't Australian by the way.

Frood

They're gender swapping Dundee?

They can get fcked.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Frood

Thank goodness if that's the case.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I doubt that they would have the balls to gender swap...pun intended...and if they did, Naomi Watts would be the last female to play the part.

Rebel Wilson, maybe.