Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Highest ranking Catholic convicted of child sexual abuse

Started by Bricktop, February 25, 2019, 07:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "caskur"This point by Pell's lawyer actually sunk Pell. It's a virtual admission he was a kiddie diddler.

"George Pell's lawyer says child abuse was 'plain vanilla' sex as cardinal heads to jail"

There is no going back from that comment. Pell's lawyer virtually told the planet Pell is guilty.

In Canada they put kiddie diddlers in protective custody. If they were  in general, they would be dead in a week. :thumbup:

Good thing I'm not in jail then... I doubt they'd last 24 hours.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"What amazes me about these religion based predators is that not ONE has ever admitted their crime...which means they LIE on oath to the God they are supposed to represent.

Not only are they vile predators, they are base hypocrites of the worst kind.
Jesus had a parable about wheat and weeds... at harvest time, the wheat bends over but the weeds stand tall... the significance of that I can't be bothered getting into because I don't really like that parable especially if the weeds are kiddie diddlers....

One staunch Catholic on the Aussie News boards, a former English Lit. Teacher, (Dutch by origin), told the board and quite rightly, "even if there were no religion, there still would be paedos."
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

That doesn't excuse religions from providing peadophiles safe haven.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"That doesn't excuse religions from providing peadophiles safe haven.

If over the decades Priests or anyone for that matter goes to the cops and says, Father Dogdo is molesting So-and-so... the first thing the cops say to the whistle blower is, "where is the proof?"

Concerned whistle blower says, "I don't have any"... The cops say, good day sir, we can't help you." THAT  is what cops do. As of today, that might be different but traditionally cops did nothing. I think it's even against the law to make claims like that in the first place.

In Perth back in the day when Barry Cable (Abo) was a star AFL player, he raped a woman. She reported the rape... the cops said, "go away, Star abo footy player wouldn't do such a thing."

The system, including police and courts have ALWAYS protected sex offenders.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

What was that nasty supreme court judge who committed suicide because he was a paedophile and his brother's book was being released, name?
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"It may not be going anywhere, but it's influence is waning, and many Western nations are wondering why they need to be involved.

If Trump pulled the US out of the UN, it will collapse.

And leaders like our pm let the UN have a say in our internal policy..

Not even Trump would pull the USA out of the UN.

Our countries signed treaties with the UN so the UN DO control our countries.

I'm pretty sure the USA didn't sign a treaty with UN... on the death penalty at least, that is why the USA still have the death penalty on the table.
- Andy Warhol

Wazzzup

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Bricktop"That doesn't excuse religions from providing peadophiles safe haven.

If over the decades Priests or anyone for that matter goes to the cops and says, Father Dogdo is molesting So-and-so... the first thing the cops say to the whistle blower is, "where is the proof?"

Concerned whistle blower says, "I don't have any"... The cops say, good day sir, we can't help you." THAT  is what cops do. As of today, that might be different but traditionally cops did nothing. I think it's even against the law to make claims like that in the first place.

In Perth back in the day when Barry Cable (Abo) was a star AFL player, he raped a woman. She reported the rape... the cops said, "go away, Star abo footy player wouldn't do such a thing."

That's not how it went down with the catholic church.  Parents whose children were molested went to the church for help.  If there were several allegations of a priest abusing children they would send the priest to another parish, where they could do it all over again.  Then, if and when the allegations started again, they would move the priest again.  The police and the courts had little or nothing to do with it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

That's not how it went down with the catholic church.  Parents whose children were molested went to the church for help.  If there were several allegations of a priest abusing children they would send the priest to another parish, where they could do it all over again.  Then, if and when the allegations started again, they would move the priest again.  The police and the courts had little or nothing to do with it.

cc knows a teacher that was molesting children that was moved around like that.

caskur

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Yes, that is what they did alright.

Parents have got to take some blame in all this too I've always felt.

The police and courts DO have something to do with this as well. It's still viewed as a soft crime.

Being raped and sexually molested are EXTREMELY embarrassing. Most situations go unreported. It is also extremely embarrassing to deal with a perpetrator.

The Jehovah's Witnesses make ther kids date with chaperones and chaperones are used for all ages. It doesn't matter if you're both in your 80s, you still have to have a chaperone...lol I always thought that was positively archaic. JW "Elders" are not allowed to be in homes with unrelated woman without having the front door open.

I know a girl who admits she was touched up by a priest but sons are more true victims of them.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

- Andy Warhol