Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Highest ranking Catholic convicted of child sexual abuse

Started by Bricktop, February 25, 2019, 07:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

And he's Australian.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-47366113">//https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-47366113

The Catholic Church must be made to pay millions in restitution to ALL victims of its horrendous culture of paedophilia and abuse of vulnerable and manipulated people all over the world.

It must have its tax exempt status removed.

It must be monitored by an appropriate government authority, and made to report bi-annually on the measures it is taking to remove paedophiles from its midst.

It must change its own rules to allow marriage, female priests and rules of engagement with children and parishioners.

Perhaps an extremity, but until all those conditions are met, it must be closed down as a criminal organisation.

Anonymous

I can't stand this pope. He is more outraged about something he can't do anything about(climate change) than he is about sexual abuse of his kids in his church.

Bricktop

And why is he any different to the other Paedophiles-In-Chief?

Catholicism is a blight on humanity. Always has been, always will be. It feeds on fear, and preys on the weak. Its time our governments cried "enough" and brought this dress wearing mafia to account.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"And why is he any different to the other Paedophiles-In-Chief?

Catholicism is a blight on humanity. Always has been, always will be. It feeds on fear, and preys on the weak. Its time our governments cried "enough" and brought this dress wearing mafia to account.

At least the other ones stuck to spiritual matters. This hypocrite is like the Justin Trudeau of the Vatican. A virtue signalling piece of shit.

Bricktop

For the misery this gang of cultists have imposed on the world, they should all be defrocked and their assets sold to pay for the damage this "Church" has caused the world since its inception.

That it is given so much credence and "respect" by our governments is embarrassing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I can't stand this pope. He is more outraged about something he can't do anything about(climate change) than he is about sexual abuse of his kids in his church.

He or his successor can't sweep  this under the carpet anymore.

caskur

If he was really a paedophile, why aren't there more victims?

He will appeal.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"Who says there isn't?

I've been watching Channel 7 special news addition.

Two 13 year old boys accused him of something, one of those boys committed suicide..

So basically you have one 13 year old's word against one man. That's not enough evidence.

I know the worst thing in the world is to be a victim and not believed so I do not say this lightly. There just isn't enough evidence unless you know something extra I don't.

Over the years a few girls have told me things and the first words out of my mouth are, "I believe you" (because their mothers never did) and that phrase immediately calms them down.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"For the misery this gang of cultists have imposed on the world, they should all be defrocked and their assets sold to pay for the damage this "Church" has caused the world since its inception.

That it is given so much credence and "respect" by our governments is embarrassing.

It's a globalist organization and country. I can't stand the Vatican.

caskur

It's going to be torn apart, the church that is.

I just heard fully what was supposedly done... it makes me vomit.

It's all over our news and in depth.

It will be appealed.
- Andy Warhol

Gaon

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"For the misery this gang of cultists have imposed on the world, they should all be defrocked and their assets sold to pay for the damage this "Church" has caused the world since its inception.

It's a globalist organization and country. I can't stand the Vatican.

It's a UN cheerleader.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Quote from: "caskur"It's going to be torn apart, the church that is.

:23tfup5:

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "caskur"It's going to be torn apart, the church that is.

:23tfup5:

Yes... they bastards.
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

I look forward to the day all religions are declared terrorist organisations.