Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

The Truth

Started by caskur, June 19, 2019, 02:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"Why is the admin of the site being told to exit a board he/she is ultimately responsible for?

She's just taking a break.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "ThugLife"Why is the admin of the site being told to exit a board he/she is ultimately responsible for?

I meant Cronus

Anonymous

When is Fash coming back?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

When is Fash coming back?

I don't know. I thought she might have been back today.

Rotwang

I'm inclined to lock this thing out.

I'm not taking sides or judging who's right and who's wrong...but it seems to me that the crap and bitching that goes on at SG is flowing into here, and it's NOT flaming.

If there are issues over at SG, deal with them over at SG.

Unless I am advised to the contrary, nobody has posted PI, photos of children, or anything like that in this forum.

Take it outside, kiddies.

Cronus

No worries. Anyone can tell me that, and, I would like to think they know telling a mod to get out never works. Just makes me scrutinize things a little closer. LOL
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....