Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The Truth

Started by caskur, June 19, 2019, 02:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

This is the truth written by an ex-admin from Brawl Hall just now.

I have minions. If you go to any forum you will see that I'm allegedly a forum killer. Yes folks, I have that extreme power. I do.

"More rules, moar FUN!  

Poofer and Pickles tried to dox me on BH, ages ago.  They got what they deserved years later and I didn't go looking for their PI.

Those two clowns were convinced I was Jason Gortician from usenet, no need to censor that because it's not a real last name. Jason was, in fact, a poster I pissed off on BH who cloned me on usenet as H.C..Trouble.  

I forgave them for being  stupid because that was so long ago and I already made them look like idiots for missing the extra period.  

They didn't give a shit about anybody's PI until caskur and ant exposed their's.  

Now it's all about fun!  

I've been hanging around flea's forums because they are more interesting to "me"  than reading Sum ramble on and on and on.  Where is the "boos" for a "great" flamer posting private messages?  

I've know caskur at least ten years, not buddy buddy,  but she has never once sent me anybody's info.  

I asked her for the pics she posted on TRF  and she sent me the pics but no other information  ... she has never asked me for any member's PI.  

I enjoy caskur's posts and find it weak that people can't stand up to her and have fun, instead they find it funnier to ban her for things they have done themselves."

At the moment, Poofa, (the idiot King Martini deadbeat dad extraordinaire) Joo (Thugslife more like slug'slife and serial wedding planner) and Freud (not so much but still in there) are running damage control on my stellar reputation over on that other forum you all wish to post at but shouldn't.  

Here is the sticky. If at some stage you've used my son's death to attack me, I will pay you back. Could be a week, a year, a decade, I'm cool and have PLENTY of patience.

Pooftard and his cretinous little cyber-gang thinks I enjoy the notoriety. I had to stand back and take a look at myself over that nefarious claim. Do I really enjoy e-murdering my detractors?   ] Hell yes[/b]. I LOVE getting the smug little shits back. BTW, Poofter LIED when he said I was banned at BH. I was never banned from BH, or CO.

Waves to Dum Sum stuck over on FT by themselves, their ugly little snouts pushed up against the window waiting for someone to take notice of them....
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Now King Martini aka Poofer, aka deadbeat dad is trying to get lucky with a woman with 4 kids to 4 different fathers... so is the cyber-world ready to see poofer's "dick'?

I mean, how many children does this keyboard crusader want to father?  :swoon:

What did you father do when you were growing up son? - Son -Well, doh, my dad posted on the internet 24/7 arranging comps and reneging on the rewards at Flame Truth. Then he made really stupid podcasts no one listened to. But, but, but, he has player tattooed on his hairless chest so he must be somebody important. Shee-it yeaH!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Now King Martini aka Poofer, aka deadbeat dad is trying to get lucky with a woman with 4 kids to 4 different fathers... so is the cyber-world ready to see poofer's "dick'?

What did you father do when you were growing up son? - Son -Well, doh, my dad posted on the internet 24/7 arranging comps and reneging on the rewards at Flame Truth. Then he made really stupid podcasts no one listened to. But, but, but, he has player tattooed on his hairless chest so he must be somebody important. Shee-it yeaH!~

WHO CARES!!

There is already one 70 year old creepy little stalker on that board.

caskur

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "caskur"Now King Martini aka Poofer, aka deadbeat dad is trying to get lucky with a woman with 4 kids to 4 different fathers... so is the cyber-world ready to see poofer's "dick'?

WHO CARES!!

There is already one 70 year old creepy little stalker on that board.

wait... you will see.. we're just getting warmed up....

look, Game of Thrones is over... This is a bigger Game... Game of the Nettards.

Who will win?
- Andy Warhol

Cronus

WHO CARES!!

Exactly

The cool thing is, I really know none of the participants, and if we deem things PI...well that's the way it goes.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

caskur

Quote from: "Cronus"
WHO CARES!!

Exactly

The cool thing is, I really know none of the participants, and if we deem things PI...well that's the way it goes.

Well, what are you doing in this thread then huh?

This is the new flame section... Pedestrians thatta-way >>>>>>>>>>> Don't let the door (and all that)!~
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Cascur you really are pathetic.

I've been off these boards for years. I constantly fucking defended you regarding your son. Yet you are so lacking that you have been sitting your ass here, using ME as ammo against Joo, and now Poofer.

Here is a thought. Maybe you should get off the internet and get into some counseling. I'd rather have 4 kids from 4 fathers than be in a marriage so dead, so devoid, that I'm online fighting people who can pick me up and put me down at their leisure all day everyday like I'm the fucking webbernet Punisher.

So go ahead and plaster my info, chop my beautiful children, use me and my children as fodder. I have absolutely zero sympathy for you, and no matter how pumped on internet adrenalin you are right now...

You are just a broken, old, pitiful, powerless woman who escapes into the internet because you lack the balls or spine to take control of your own life.

That is all. Hose off that chair in three days when you get up.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"Cascur you really are pathetic.

I've been off these boards for years. I constantly fucking defended you regarding your son. Yet you are so lacking that you have been sitting your ass here, using ME as ammo against Joo, and now Poofer.

Here is a thought. Maybe you should get off the internet and get into some counseling. I'd rather have 4 kids from 4 fathers than be in a marriage so dead, so devoid, that I'm online fighting people who can pick me up and put me down at their leisure all day everyday like I'm the fucking webbernet Punisher.

So go ahead and plaster my info, chop my beautiful children, use me and my children as fodder. I have absolutely zero sympathy for you, and no matter how pumped on internet adrenalin you are right now...

You are just a broken, old, pitiful, powerless woman who escapes into the internet because you lack the balls or spine to take control of your own life.

That is all. Hose off that chair in three days when you get up.

I agree, kids are off limits.

Good to see you again Dove.

Rotwang

Putting my mod hat on...is there some PI somewhere I've missed???

Serious question, folks. Not trying to stir the pot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rotwang"Putting my mod hat on...is there some PI somewhere I've missed???

Serious question, folks. Not trying to stir the pot.

I don't know. But, if there is, you know what you have to do.

Anonymous

No but I'm sure there will be.

What can you do? Shes been throwing me and my kids into her beef with Joo, beef with Poofer.  Its only a matter of before she does it anyway. I wont even be around to acknowledge it and I dgaf.

Shes just plain hateful as fuck, and needs help. Even heroin addicts take breaks every few years.

Biggie Smiles

Why is the admin of the site being told to exit a board he/she is ultimately responsible for?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove" Shes been throwing me and my kids into her beef with Joo, beef with Poofer.

Completely unacceptable.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Dove" Shes been throwing me and my kids into her beef with Joo, beef with Poofer.

Completely unacceptable.

But alas...

Biggie Smiles