Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A sky rat for Fash

Started by Frood, March 02, 2019, 11:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I like being a bird or fish chef  ac_cool , well not exactly a real chef but I enjoy watching them eat a wide variety of diets, ranging from noodles, seaweed, garlic enhenced pellets, broccolies, blood worms, meal worms, fish flake, millets, orange, berries, spinach, etc.  lol last thing I ever want to happen is seeing my pets getting bored and depressed in their cages/tanks.  ac_unsure

I'm giving serious consideration to buying a parrot..

I don't know anything about caring for them though.

ac_blush

I think parrots like cockatiels are pretty cool, though their IQ and EQ are equivalent to a baby, might as well treat or see them as one.  I think they  make great companions too, notice they have some pretty noticeable characteristic pack into one tiny little body.  :001_tongue:

I wasn't thinking of a cockatiel..

I would prefer a more expensive parrot, but cockatiels can be very tame and friendly.

Expensive parrots are always a good option, but then I'm kinda  paranoid if I ever fail to tame him, he'll bite my fingers off, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Bricktop

I may be able to help.

$500. US. Small denominations. Send to "Bricktop, Australia".

A package will follow.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"I may be able to help.

A package will follow.

Lol it's funny how they cost over a grand here in Canada, meanwhile it's nothing but considered a pest, or at least by Dinky's standards at your place.  :001_tongue:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"I like being a bird or fish chef  ac_cool , well not exactly a real chef but I enjoy watching them eat a wide variety of diets, ranging from noodles, seaweed, garlic enhenced pellets, broccolies, blood worms, meal worms, fish flake, millets, orange, berries, spinach, etc.  lol last thing I ever want to happen is seeing my pets getting bored and depressed in their cages/tanks.  ac_unsure

I'm giving serious consideration to buying a parrot..

I don't know anything about caring for them though.

ac_blush

I think parrots like cockatiels are pretty cool, though their IQ and EQ are equivalent to a baby, might as well treat or see them as one.  I think they  make great companions too, notice they have some pretty noticeable characteristic pack into one tiny little body.  :001_tongue:

I wasn't thinking of a cockatiel..

I would prefer a more expensive parrot, but cockatiels can be very tame and friendly.

Expensive parrots are always a good option, but then I'm kinda  paranoid if I ever fail to tame him, he'll bite my fingers off, lol.

I'll read as much information as I can before picking a type of parrot and bringing it home.

Anonymous

A package will follow.

Lol it's funny how they cost over a grand here in Canada, meanwhile it's nothing but a pest at your place.  :001_tongue:

That's a cheap parrot..

Sulphur crested cockatoos are $5000 and more if they are trained.

Zetsu

A package will follow.

Lol it's funny how they cost over a grand here in Canada, meanwhile it's nothing but a pest at your place.  :001_tongue:

That's a cheap parrot..

Lol holy smokes, maybe I should stop telling others I have over $500s worth of salt water fish, lol.  Not to mention I think you just gave Bricktop some good ideas for his retirement job.  :laugh:

Bricktop

A package will follow.

Lol it's funny how they cost over a grand here in Canada, meanwhile it's nothing but considered a pest, or at least by Dinky's standards at your place.  :001_tongue:

I'd be somewhat leery of judging Australia by the specious and silly comments by Freud.

Australians generally love and appreciate their wildlife. Even the lethal kind.

Bricktop

That's a cheap parrot..

Exactly.

When can I expect your payment?

:howdy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

A package will follow.

I'd be somewhat leery of judging Australia by the specious and silly comments by Freud.

Australians generally love and appreciate their wildlife. Even the lethal kind.

That's the general opinion I got too.

Frood

A package will follow.

You wait till over a hundred of them wake you up at 4:30am while chewing on your tv arial and evenly coating your vehicle in speckled poos
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

A package will follow.

You wait till over a hundred of them wake you up at 4:30am while chewing on your tv arial and evenly coating your vehicle in speckled poos

Odd. We've never had that experience. But our TV aerial is shielded, and our car is garaged.

It must be hard being poor.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

A package will follow.

Odd. We've never had that experience. But our TV aerial is shielded, and our car is garaged.

It must be hard being poor.

:001_rolleyes:

We live in the bush and not some shitty kit home in surburbia.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"And the house, dipsht?

Put a scare crow up there with giant eyes... duh!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol