Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Weird interesting facts you've heard/read

Started by Wazzzup, March 13, 2019, 01:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Anonymous

-According to Genesis 1:20-22, the chicken came before the egg.

-Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.

-A pregnant goldfish is called a twit. Total Dunce is a pregnant goldfish.

-Most elephants weigh less than the tongue of the blue whale.

-The phrase "rule of thumb" is derived from an old English law which stated that you couldn't beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb.

Anonymous

The average person spends 6 months of their lifetime waiting on a red light to turn green.

You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television.

A single cloud can weight more than 1 million pounds.

A human will eat on average 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders while sleeping.

The average person walks the equivalent of three times around the world in a lifetime.

Coca-Cola would be green if coloring wasn't added to it.

You cannot snore and dream at the same time.

Chewing gum while you cut an onion will help keep you from crying.

Al Capone's business card said he was a used furniture dealer.

It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.

Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Public Libraries.

Anonymous

-A donkey will sink in quicksand, but a mule won't.

-India has a Bill Of Rights for cows.

-Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave.

-Almonds are a member of the peach family.

=-In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.

-The Bible is the world's most shoplifted book.

-In Utah, it is illegal to swear in front of a dead person.

-It is illegal to carry an icecream in your back pocket in Kentucky.

Anonymous

All paper money in the United States contain traces of cocaine.

A drop of sea water has approximately 1 billion atoms of gold.

The lighter used to light cigarettes was invented before the matchbox.

The human stomach gets new linings after every three days.

One out of every 20 people have an extra rib.

A monkey was once prosecuted and convicted in South Bend Indiana for smoking a cigarette

Japanese scientists have proved that moderate drinking can significantly increase a person's IQ. I am going to test this one out today on an Irish pub crawl through Barrie. But, it's the moderate part though. ac_umm

Anonymous

The largest employer of people in the world is the Indian railway station that has more than one million, six hundred thousand e

employees.

The color of the chicken's earlobe determines the color of the egg, i.e. a chicken with red earlobe will lay brown eggs whereas a chicken with white earlobes will lay white eggs. Chickens have earlobes. ac_wot

Annually, there are more than 20 billion coconuts produced.

More than 1.7 billion cups of coffee are consumed daily worldwide.

It is illegal (against the law) in Alabama to wear a fake moustache that would cause laughter in the church.

When one dies, the first sense that is lost is the sight and the last sense that is lost is hearing.

In Italy, it is illegal to construct a coffin from any other material apart from wood and nutshell.

China has more English speakers than the United States of America.

The fastest moving snake on land is the black mamba that can sprint at 7 miles per hour.

Annually, 45 million Turkeys are eaten in America during thanks giving day.

Denmark consumes more candy than anywhere else in the world with approximately 29.5 pounds of candy per person consumed annually.

McDonald's chain of restaurant serves more than 43 million customers worldwide on a daily basis.

More than 70% of poor people in the world are female.

During World War II, soldiers used condoms to shield their rifle barrels from being damaged by salty water as they swam across to the sea shore.

The human body needs about 88 pounds of oxygen daily.

Anonymous

This thread is like an online version of Ripley's Believe It Or Not. :laugh:

deadskinmask

i've been told - all calico cats are female.... seems weird. can't say either way though.... i only pet them as opposed to taking them on dates so i never really checked.... i guess i could have googled it but i was afraid it would actually be false and leave me with nothing of interest to post....

Gaon

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i've been told - all calico cats are female.... seems weird. can't say either way though.... i only pet them as opposed to taking them on dates so i never really checked.... i guess i could have googled it but i was afraid it would actually be false and leave me with nothing of interest to post....

We left our cat in Israel. We regret that every time we see a cat or in this case, read about cats.
The Russian Rock It

feral

Donald duck has been banned in Finland cause he doesnt wear pants.

Anonymous

Quote from: "feral"Donald duck has been banned in Finland cause he doesnt wear pants.

Is that why Odi never leaves the house....he'll be arrested.

:laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"i've been told - all calico cats are female.... seems weird. can't say either way though.... i only pet them as opposed to taking them on dates so i never really checked.... i guess i could have googled it but i was afraid it would actually be false and leave me with nothing of interest to post....

We left our cat in Israel. We regret that every time we see a cat or in this case, read about cats.

that sucks, man. i'm a cat enthusiast.... i plan to treat myself to a savannah cat once i'm off to myself.... the ppl i currently live with are 'kitty cat kryptonite'....

Anonymous

Oxford University Was Founded Before Aztec Civilization Began

Neil Armstrong Had to Go Through U.S. Customs after Returning from the Moon

Saudi Arabia Imports Camels from Australia

The Current U.S. Flag Was Designed by a 17-Year-Old for a School Project. He Got a B-

Your iPhone Has More Computing Power than NASA Used for the Moon Landing

You're Twice as Likely to Be Killed by a Vending Machine as by a Shark

More Photos Were Taken in the Last 2 Minutes than in the Entire 19th Century