Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:26:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Stateside: Donna Brazile Joining Fox News

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, March 18, 2019, 07:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Jesus Christ. What's next, Scouse working for B'nai Brith.

Anonymous

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Who's Donner Brazil?

Democratic Party insider. She was a former chairperson for the Democratic National Committee.

Bricktop

@realAzhyaAryola

I am looking forward to a fair discussion of American politics, not necessarily one-sided only. When I listen to my favorite Fox personalities, I like what I hear. However, when you surround yourself only with people who agree with you, you don't learn anything. It so happens that Barack Obama has been quoted as saying that. He should remind his party of that. It is true. I agree with that statement. It is precisely due to this that I have ceased to watch CNN because of their one-sided reporting. They are always out to destroy Trump even if he has accomplished positive things. There is no need for that. That is not just. They are not fair in their reporting. In fact, they strive to smear him, same with MSNBC. In fact, these networks have become  propaganda networks against the current administration. It is disturbing to me.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

She was on the news in 2016 when she lost her CNN analyst position after sharing a debate question with party insiders, to help Hillary, it appeared.
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

Ah...so she's honest and reliable.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"She was on the news in 2016 when she lost her CNN analyst position after sharing a debate question with party insiders, to help Hillary, it appeared.

I remember that. Typical of the Clinton News Network.

@realAzhyaAryola

Her statement is quite compelling. I like her already but the proof will be in the pudding. I shall watch and listen to her and see how I like her contributions to Fox News.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Oh I think I prefer her over this unhinged wacko called Angela Rye.

">
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Her statement is quite compelling. I like her already but the proof will be in the pudding. I shall watch and listen to her and see how I like her contributions to Fox News.

She will be a lot different on Fox than she was on This Week with George Stephanopolous.

@realAzhyaAryola

Sure. Makes sense. Her segments on Fox will definitely be popcorn-worthy.

:pop:
@realAzhyaAryola